Appartement confortable avec terrasse/loggia privée | accès Piscine
Enjoy our charming and family-friendly apartment for 6 in Saint-Cyprien-plage! You will love the convenient location nearby the water parks, delicious restaurants and excellent golf courses. You are sure to have an enjoyable stay!
- Master Bedroom with 1 Double bed
- 2 Single beds or a Bunk bed in the second bedroom
- Living area to sleep 2
- Equipped Kitchenette
- Private Loggia/Terrace with lounge chairs
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Games are on-site with Pétanque
- FREE parking on-site
- 800m from the beach!
- Nestled in a quiet forested area
Special Covid-19 clause :
In view of the exceptional circumstances linked to the Covid-19 pandemic, where LAGRANGE Vacances residences are concerned, we will grant free cancellation of reservation for the following reasons:
- Closure of national borders in country of departure and / or destination
- Departure destination under lockdown
- Arrival destination under lockdown
- Holiday residence is closed
**A number of these apartments are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
For your next getaway in Saint-Cyprien-plage, book a stay in our cozy and charming apartment. We think you'll love the on-site seasonal outdoor pool and free parking, along with nearby access to the beach (only 800m away), water sport rental shops, horseback riding, golf and nightclubs. There is something for everyone to do and you are sure to have a fun-packed holiday!
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS. There is one bedroom with 1 Double bed, and the second bedroom may contain 2 Single beds or a Bunk bed. The living area accommodates an additional 2 guests, perfect for the kids. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. For long stays, bed linen kits are available for rent for €8/person.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. For long stays, bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
After a day of soaking up the sun, retreat to the comfortable LIVING SPACE. Sit back on the sofa and watch your favourite shows and movies on TV. In the early evening, step out onto your private Loggia with patio furniture and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE, you'll have everything you need, including a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave and a dishwasher. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Pierres de Jade where our 46m2 apartment is conveniently located. This includes the shared outdoor pool, which is open from June 1st to September 15th from 10am to 8pm, depending on the weather. There is also a games area on-site with a pétanque court.
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site! If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night (Max 2 pets per apartment).
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. For short stays of under 6 nights, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED! For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le P'tit Bateau, just an 8 minute drive away! Head to WaterSportAdventure for your next water adventure, including windsurfing and kayak rentals. For those interested in photography, the celebrated "Visa de l'Image" Exhibition takes places in Perpignan in early September.
** Please contact our team if you are looking to book any stays longer than 7 nights! **OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- The outdoor pool is open from June 1st to 15th September from 10am to 8pm
- Please note that the spa is only accessible to guests over the age of 16 or between the ages of 10 and 16 as long as an adult is present
- Please inquire with our friendly team about stays of 7 nights or more
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- For short stays, bed linen, towels, and an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) are INCLUDED
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €39 per week or €7 per night (maximum of 2 pets/accommodation)
- For long stays, bed linens are available for €8/person, and bath towels are available for €8/kit
- For long stays, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning, except the kitchen, will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €49
- Beds may be made upon arrival from €45
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day