Appartement abordable et cosy à 200m des pistes ! Proche du centre
We can't wait to host you in our functional apartment in Valmeinier! When you stay with us, you're conveniently located just 200m from the pistes and the lifts to take you to the Galibier Thabor ski area. The lively centre of Valmeinier is a short walk away. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with a Double bed
- Second bedroom with a variety of bedding options!
- Sofa bed for 1 in the living room
- Equipped Kitchenette
- PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
- Wi-Fi + TV available
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- FREE Outdoor parking nearby
- Convenient Ski storage
- FREE Guided hikes around the area in the summer
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Welcome to our functional and equipped 38 to 40 m2 apartment in Valmeinier! You will love the location of our unit - just 200m from the pistes and the lifts to take you to the vast Galibier Thabor (Valmeinier/Valloire) ski area. For the kids, enjoy the night skiing and luge! In the summer, explore the area on the FREE guided hikes, or cycle around. You're within steps of the lively centre of Valmeinier, where you can experience fantastic dining, delicious restaurants, and fun après-ski activities. Our space comfortably sleeps 6 guests but can accommodate up to 7!
Our apartment has 2 BEDROOMS and might be a duplex! Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Options include:
- Master bedroom with 1 Double bed, and a Mezzanine bedroom with a Bunk bed and 2 Single beds. You'll find a Sofa bed for 1 in the living room
- Master bedroom with 1 Double bed, a second bedroom with Bunk beds, and a third bedroom with 2 Single beds. You'll find a Sofa bed for 1 in the living room
Get ready for the day ahead in our 1 BATHROOM with separate WC. If you're travelling light, bathroom linens are available for rent on request for €8/kit. In the winter, bed linen is included, and in the summer, bed linen can be rented for €12/kit (reservation recommended).
After a day on the pistes, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and read a good book, or enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV from €8/day in the winter (TV is FREE in the summer!). Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi, available from €8/day in the winter, or FREE in the summer. In the early evening, step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a refrigerator, a kettle, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at the Residence L'Ecrin des Neiges where our apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, the billiards table (€2/game), and a seasonal outdoor pool (open mid-June to mid-September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with outdoor parking nearby!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/animal/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/animal/night (stays fewer than 7 nights). Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided starting at €62 per apartment. Or, tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Refuge des Trois Diables, only a 4-minute drive away! For the skiers in your group, the local ESF ski school is only a 5-minute drive from the building. The Galibier Thabor is a vast ski area with 30 lifts for you to explore and a variety of pistes for every level of skier or snowboarder. In April, check out the 3rd edition of the Belgicîmes: with concerts, carriage rides, and more!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the seasonal outdoor pool, open from mid-June to mid-September
- In the winter, bed linen is INCLUDED, and it can be rented for €12/kit in the summer (reservation recommended)
- Bathroom linens can be rented on-site for €8/kit
- In the summer, Wi-Fi and TV are INCLUDED!
- In the winter, Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of €8/night or €20/week
- In the winter, TV is available for a fee of €8/night or €42/week
- Bedding and unit configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you
- The billiards table costs €2/game
- Baby kits (bed, high chair + bath) are available upon request at time of booking for €8/day or €25/stay
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting at €62
- Cleaning kits are available for €6/kit
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/animal/stay (stays of 7+ nights), or €12/animal/night (stays fewer than 7 nights)
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one unit to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €300, a small daily tourist tax of €0.50 to €3 per person, and a small daily eco-tax charged per person
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day