Appartement Ski aux pieds Accès casiers à skis
- 1 Bedroom with 1 Double bed or 1 Bunk bed + 1 Single bed
- 1 Trundle bed for 2 + 1 convertible chair for 1 or 1 Sofa bed for additional guests
- Access to a heated outdoor pool during the summer
We can't wait to host you in our charming apartment ! Enjoy access to 89 pistes and 150km of terrain. This ski-in/ski-out property is conveniently located near many shops. If you need to rent some ski equipment, be sure to stop by Skiset as it is only a 5 minute walk away and you can enjoy 5% to 50% discounts on all merchandise in the store! In the summer, go for hikes and enjoy the beautiful views before heading back to a heated outdoor pool.
Our apartment has 1 BEDROOM that may feature 1 Double bed or 1 Bunk bed and 1 Single bed. There is a Trundle bed for 2 and a convertible chair for 1 or 1 Sofa bed for 2 in the living room to accommodate extra guests. Please let us know your preferred bedding configuration upon making your reservation and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Bed linens are included in the winter and are available in the summer for an additional fee.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM that features a WC and a separate bathtub or shower. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €8/change.
After skiing, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, included in the summer and available in the winter for €8/day. Step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. In the summer, get free access to Wi-Fi in certain apartments! In the winter, Wi-Fi is available in certain apartments for €8/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home. If you would like to have a unit with Wi-Fi, please let us know upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Tidy up your space using the cleaning kit, available for €6/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, a mini-fridge, a kettle, and a toaster. You can enjoy all of your meals in the dining area. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a snack at the on-site bakery.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Lumières de Neige where our cosy 24m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, a games area with billiards and foosball (available at an additional fee), and the shared outdoor pool (open in the summer). If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with nearby outdoor parking and indoor parking available on-site. Indoor parking costs €40/week.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional fee of €12/night. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €62/apartment.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Ski Set, which offers a wide range of equipment for both beginners and experts. As our guest, you can receive an exclusive Promo Code that will provide you with a discount on ski rentals when you book in advance! If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Ski Food, which serves authentic Italian food and has a very casual atmosphere, only 5 minutes away by car. Pick up some groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Valmeinier 1800, only a 3-minute walk! If you are visiting in the summer or if you feel like taking a break from skiing, try exploring the Écrins and Vanoise National Parks or check out Lac de Bissorte. Don't miss out on trying the local food! During your stay, make sure you whet your appetite with some local cheese. For a main course, indulge in a piece of tartiflette or croziflette and finish up with a delicious piece of blueberry pie. Bon appétit!
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Enjoy the shared heated outdoor pool during the summer!
- Please let our team now if your group requires a wheelchair accessible room as they are limited
- If you need to rent some ski equipment, be sure to stop by Skiset and enjoy 5% to 50% off when you book in advance!
- Please let us know your preferred bedding configuration upon making your reservation and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- The photos are representative and the actual unit may differ. Please let our team know upon booking if you have any requests regarding your room and we will do our best to accommodate your requests
- Bath linens are available for €8/change
- Bed linen is available in the summer for €12/change (Included in the winter!)
- In the summer, you can rent a bed and bathroom linen kit for €19
- In the winter, the TV is available for €8/day or €42/week, if you're staying over 7 days the cost is €5/day. (Included during the summer)
- Wi-Fi is available in certain apartments during the winter for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/ 2 weeks. It can connect up to 2 devices. If you would like to connect 4 devices, there's an additional fee of €35. (Included during the summer!)
- Billiards and Foosball are available for €2
- Outdoor parking is available nearby
- Indoor parking (max height is 1.90m) is available on-site for €40/week upon reservation. Please let our team know 3 weeks prior to your arrival date if you require a parking space
- Baby kits (high chair, bed, and bath) must be reserved and are available for €8/day or €25/stay. Please let our team know upon booking if you require a baby kit and we will try and accommodate you
- Cleaning kits are available for €6
- If you would like to bring your furry friend along, please let us know upon booking and we can try to accommodate them for €12/night (for stays less than 7 nights) or €60/animal/stay (for stays over 7 nights). Please bring their record of vaccinations and please note that they need to have a tattoo
- A security and cleaning deposit of €300/apartment will be collected upon arrival, as well as a daily tourist tax between €0.5 and €3 per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €62
- Wi-Fi available
- Fully equipped kitchen!
- Bed linens included in the winter
- Ski storage
- Indoor parking available on-site
- Certain units are wheelchair accessible!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day