Casiers + Navette ! Appart au Centre de la Station
This is an ideal ski destination year-round! Renowned for its summer skiing, this is the perfect getaway for your mountain holiday. Located in the heart of Les Deux Alpes, you'll be close to the shops, the ski school, and more when you stay here.
Les Deux Alpes is a unique landscape and has one of the largest ski glaciers in Europe! Skiiers will love the exceptionally high peaks when they choose this as their mountain escape. After a day on the slopes, return to the lovely unit and relax on the couch. This cozy space sleeps 4 people comfortably, but can sleep up to a total of 6 guests!
Our cozy 1 BEDROOM apartment features either a Double bed or a Bunk bed in the bedroom. There's either 1 Alcove with a Bunk bed or 2 Alcoves each with 1 Single bed. The bedding configurations vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference upon booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you. There is also a Trundle bed in the living room, perfect for additional guests. Bed linens are not provided but can be rented on-site for €12/week.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, bathroom linens are available on-site for €9/kit/week.
After a day of skiing, retreat to the LIVING AREA. Reconnect with loved ones back home using the free Wi-Fi at the reception. In the apartments, Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/week.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of hotplates, a microwave, a fridge, and a dishwasher. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. During the summer, you can reserve a breakfast basket the day prior for €7/person.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence L'Edelweiss where our 40m2 space is conveniently located, including the on-site ski storage. If you’re travelling by car, there is complimentary outdoor parking available (subject to availability).
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning fee (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for €40-€80. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Chez Le Gaulois, just a 4-minute drive away! The ski school, European, is just 3 minutes away by car. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!
**Please note that the pool is closed**OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Please note that the check-in address is different than the property address. After booking, you will receive an email prior to arrival with all your check-in details
- The bedding configurations vary, so please let one of our friendly staff members know if you have a preference upon booking and we'll do our best to accommodate you
- This unit may come with a balcony or terrace. Please let one of our friendly staff members know if this is what you would prefer
- Complimentary outdoor parking is subject to availability
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Bed linens are available to rent on-site for €12/kit and bathroom linens are available for €9/kit
- Choose to have your beds made upon arrival for €10/bed
- A cleaning kit is available for €3.90/kit
- Serenity packs (bathroom linens + end of stay cleaning) are available for €80-€155
- Rent a baby cot (subject to availability) for €6/day or €26/week or a baby chair (subject to availability) for €2/day or €9/week
- Wi-Fi is free at the reception. In the apartments, Wi-Fi is available for €3/day, €5/2 days, or €15/week
- During the summer, a breakfast basket is available for €7/person (reserve the day prior)
- Early check-in may be available from 11 am for €75/accommodation (subject to availability)
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- End-of-stay cleaning fee (excluding kitchenette) between €40-€130 (according to the size of the unit)
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day