Studio Près des Commerces | Au Pied des Pistes!
Your next ski vacation starts with a stay in our comfortable studio! Summer or winter, immerse yourself in the lovely atmosphere of this area. Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- Double sofa bed and Single sofa bed
- Private balcony or patio!
- Cable television
- Cook a quick meal in your kitchenette
- Coffee maker
- Ski storage
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
If you love to ski, then you'll love booking a stay in our modest 23m2 studio! Our space is situated in a centrally located residence, which means you're close to all the shops, bars, restaurants, and bakeries the area has to offer. When you're not on the pistes, you'll love exploring the beautiful mountainside. If you're joining us in the summer, you'll find plenty of hiking and mountain biking.
Our cozy STUDIO features a Double sofa bed and an additional Single sofa bed. If you're travelling light, bed linen kits are available for €9/kit. After skiing, retreat to our cozy space, curl up on the sofa, and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. You may be able to connect with friends back home by renting a Wi-Fi box for €9/day or €49/week (subject to availability). In the evening, step out onto your private balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub. Bathroom linens are available on request for €7/kit.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of hot plates, a microwave, a fridge, and dishes. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
You’re sure to enjoy your stay at Les Orres 1650 where our condo is conveniently located. There’s no need to clutter up your apartment, and you’ll have access to on-site ski storage. If you're travelling by car, parking is available for €10/day.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €400 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €38.
After you're done on the slopes, take your group to La DolceVita and enjoy a delicious slice of pizza. If there are any wine lovers in your group, be sure to enjoy a bottle over at Au Dahu. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Parking is available for €10/day
- A Wi-Fi box is available for €9/day or €49/week
- An end-of-stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen) is available for an additional fee of €38
- Bed linens are available for €9/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €7/kit
- Kits containing both bed and bath linens are available for €12/kit
- This apartment may feature a balcony or terrace - please do let us know if you have a preference and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- There is a €400 security deposit and a small daily tourist tax charged per person due upon arrival
- Please let us know if you would like to bring a pet and we will do our best to accommodate them for €40 (maximum 1 pet).
- Parking available on-site
- View of either the mountains or the pistes
- Central location
- At the foot of the pistes!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day