Modern | Saltwater Pool | Florence Sayulita
Escape to Sayulita and stay in our luxe suite at Florence Sayulita! Featuring a stunning shared rooftop patio overlooking the town, mountain, and jungle, you'll love our stylish and modern space. Situated on the south side of Sayulita, you're just a 6-minute walk to the beaches and to the charming town square.
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed
- Monthly discounts - please inquire!
- Shared Rooftop Terrace with Kitchen + BBQ
- Stunning Outdoor Saltwater Pool
- Attentive Guest Services team on-site
Feel right at home in Sayulita, whether you're here to surf or for some rest and relaxation! You will love the incredible location, featuring the Sierra Madre mountains as your backdrop and halfway between the town square and Playa Los Muertos. When you're not out surfing the waves or discovering the wonderful community, relax in our space by reading a book by the pool, enjoying the sunset, or making a meal on the Rooftop Patio with shared Kitchen and BBQ grills!
Our modern and luxurious 148m2 suite at Florence Sayulita includes:
- Master Bedroom: King Bed
- 2nd Bedroom: Queen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Bathroom: All 3 bathrooms include bath linens, towels, and toiletries
- Living Space: Sofa bed to accommodate additional guests. Enjoy cable/satellite TV
- Kitchen: Fridge, freezer, dishwasher, stove, sink, kettle, microwave, and a toaster
- Balcony/Patio: Fully furnished and private
If you’re travelling by car, there is limited on-site parking available, though ample street parking is available nearby.
Sayulita is known for its excellent fresh local food! Try out some of our favourites during your stay, you won't be disappointed:
- Yah Yah Cafe: the perfect place for coffee and breakfast, only a 4-minute walk from your unit.
- El Itacate: enjoy the best selection of tacos in town, and don't forget to try the famous cheese-wrapped burrito called "the itacate."
- La Rustica: treat yourself to some delicious pasta or a wood-fired pizza on your next date night.
- Surfing: waves break in the bay all year round and are perfect for all skill levels. Surf rentals can be found at a variety of locations on the beach.
- Snorkelling: Playa Los Arcos, Playa de Los Muertos, and Carricitos offer great snorkelling spots nearby.
- Farmers Market: enjoy live music and local products every Friday from November through May.
- Marietas Island: book a tour and explore the stunning scenery and sea life, just a few miles off the coast.
- Let us know if you would like to arrange for airport transportation or golf cart pick-up once you arrive in Sayulita
- Housekeeping services are not available; however, an end of stay cleaning will be provided after check-out
- Air-conditioning is not available in the living area, only in the bedrooms
- To get to Florence Sayulita from the main plaza you must walk up a hill which is at a 40 degree incline and is 60m long
- Space is not suitable for children under 5 years of age
- Our saltwater pool is not heated
- The pool is located in the middle of the complex. This unfortunately means it receives a minimum amount of sunlight during the winter months (Dec, Jan, and Feb).
- We are pleased to provide host and guest liability and damage protection! Upon booking, you will receive a secure link to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal
We believe in the importance of communicating upfront the realities of staying in a tropical part of Mexico. The below items may occur during your stay, although they are usually very rare. Some are specific to Florence Sayulita while others are more general for this part of Mexico.
- Please note Florence Sayulita is not suitable for children under 5 years old.
- The Internet can be spotty due to limitations with the local Internet Service Provider. If the internet is crucial for your stay, we recommend having a hotspot backup.
- Power disruptions are rare, but may occur. During disruptions, water pressure may be impacted.
- Sayulita is home to lots of wildlife and insects! During your time in Sayulita, you may encounter lizards, geckos, mosquitos, scorpions, roosters, and stray cats and dogs.
- Sayulita is a growing community with new buildings and infrastructure going up. Construction noise may be heard around town.
- During the dry months, dust build-up can occur quickly.
- We could run out of water, if this happens we order more as soon as possible to fill the water tank.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day