Studio Abordable Au Pied des Pistes! Accès Wi-Fi
Grab your skis and spend the perfect holiday in our rustic mountain studio apartment! Skiers will love the ski-in/ski-out access to Tignes and Val d'Isère, providing you direct access to 300km of incredible pistes. If you're still daydreaming about gliding down the pistes during the summer, discover the 20kms of pistes open in the warmer months!
- Cozy studio with either 1 Trundle bed or 1 Sofa bed
- Ski-in/ski-out access!
- Access to the TV
- Close to the Grande Motte gondola
- Wi-Fi is available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Brush up on your ski skills at the ESF, 600m away
- Ski Tignes and Val d'Isère!
Enjoy the perfect getaway in our cozy 13m2 studio in Les Tignes! Get started early on the hill at this fantastic ski-in/ski-out location, where you can cruise to Grande Motte funicular. When you're not on the pistes, head into town and try some of the delicious and authentic local restaurants or check out some of the trendy shops.
Our cozy STUDIO has either 1 Trundle bed or 1 Sofa bed. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Please note that bed linens are not included during the Summer, but are available on-site for €12/change or €14/change/Double bed (available upon request). After skiing, curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional charge. Wi-Fi is available for €8/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower and a WC. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €8/kit (available upon reservation).
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of hotplates, an oven or a microwave, and mini-fridge.
You will love your stay in Résidence Le Rond Point des Pistes, where our studio is conveniently located. Covered or uncovered municipal parking spaces are available for about €88/week (let our team know if you would like to reserve a covered parking space and we will do our best to accommodate you).
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €12/night. A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Pick up your groceries at Sherpa Supermarché Tignes Grande Motte, right beside the residence! Enjoy a tasty burger or pizza at Tummy Restaurant, a 6-minute drive away. For guests not travelling with their own ski equipment, rentals are available at the nearby Skiset, which offers a wide range of equipment for every level of skier or snowboarder. Upon booking with us, we will provide you with an exclusive Promo Code that will give you a great discount on ski rentals when you book in advance!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of €8/night or €20/week (limit of 2 connections at once)
- In the Summer, bed linens are available for €12/change or €14/change/double bed (available upon reservation). Bed linens are included during the Winter
- Bathroom linens are available for €8/kit (available upon reservation)
- Watch a show on the TV for €8/day or €42/week (plus €5/day for long stays). Please note that the TV is included during the Summer. May have French programming only
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €12/night (stays under 7 nights) or €60/animal/stay (stays 7+ nights)
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Bedding configurations may vary
- Rent a baby kit (bed + high chair + bathtub) for €8/day or €25/stay (upon reservation)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day