Chambre Confortable et Abordable près du RER + TV!
Book a stay in our comfortable room in Rueil-Malmaison. Whether you're looking to get away from the big city or get closer to it, our unit is the perfect choice! Head into Paris on the RER or explore this lovely area full of history. In the evening, return to your cozy space and watch TV or reconnect with loved ones using the free Wi-Fi.
- Cozy studio with either 1 Double bed or 2 Zip beds - Let us know what you prefer!
- On-site laundry available
- Television with BeIn Sport
- Bike storage available
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Bed linen included!
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast buffet available on-site
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Right by the exit to the RER line A
We can't wait to host you in our 19-22m2 space in Rueil-Malmaison! Conveniently located by the exit of the train station of the RER line A, our unit is perfect for guests looking for a comfortable and affordable room close to Paris. Whether you're visiting for a business trip or for a little getaway, we have everything you need to enjoy the perfect stay, including television with BeIn sports, free Wi-Fi, and bike storage. Get a feel for the culture and check out the old town of Rueil and it's market, visit the theatres and libraries, bike along the Seine, or visit the incredible Château de Versailles!
Our cozy unit either has 1 Double bed (160cm) or 2 Single Zip beds (2 x 80cm). Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. We'll provide you with bed linens for free.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM with a separate WC and a towel rack. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €7/kit. We provide you with a hairdryer. Keep your clothes clean for €4/wash and €2/dry.
After exploring the city, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy local programming on our TV or watch BeIn Sports. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. Enjoy breakfast in the on-site cafeteria for an additional charge.
You will love your stay in Résidence Paris Rueil where our cozy space is conveniently located. If you're travelling by car there is public parking available nearby.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable damage deposit for guests staying over 5 nights and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60.
Pick up your groceries at Market Colmar Rueil Malmaison, only a 7-minute walk away! Enjoy a delicious meal at Comme O VietNam, only 3 minutes away on foot. Visit Napoléon and Joséphine's old manor, the Château de Malmaison, a 7-minute drive away.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bathroom linens are available for €7/kit
- Housekeeping is available upon request from €9 for light cleaning or €40 for a full cleaning
- Keep your clothes clean for €4/wash and €2/dry
- Your lovely room will be located on the 5th or 6th floor - Please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Enjoy breakfast in the cafeteria from 7 am - 10 am on weekdays and from 8:30 am to 10:30am on weekends for €12 per adult, €6.50 for children 4-12 years old, and free for children under 4 years old
- If you're travelling by car there is street parking available nearby
- Baby kits are available at no additional charge for those who are travelling with their little ones
- Bedding configurations may vary - Please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a damage deposit of €300 for guests staying from 5 to 28 nights and small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day