Maisonnette Duplex Abordable | Accès 2 Piscines
Spend your next holiday in our warm duplex maisonette! Our unit is the perfect destination to enjoy the gorgeous Gard department in southern France. Get to know the region while hiking, biking, horseback riding, or canoeing!
Escape to our bright 28m2 maisonette in Calvisson! Spend your next holiday exploring the beautiful Occitanie region in southern France. You'll love the location, easily allowing you to visit incredible places like Nîmes, Ales, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, and the Camargue! Stay busy soaking up the sun outside while hiking, biking, swimming, and horseback riding. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant for some dinner before returning to your comfortable unit to watch some TV or heading to the shared pool! Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 2 guests, but can sleep up to 4!
- Sleeping area for 2 guests
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Private balcony or terrace!
- On-site laundry available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Bocce ball court
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Drift to sleep in our sleeping area, which is either a mezzanine with 2 Single beds or a bedroom with 1 Double bed. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Please note that bed linens may not be included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower and a WC on the main floor. Please note that bathroom linens may not be provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After biking, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional charge. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Domaine le Mas des Vignes where our maisonette is conveniently located. These include access to the multisport terrain, mini-golf (available for an additional charge), bocci ball court, the children's club, and the shared indoor/outdoor pool (which is open from mid-April to mid-September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Select units may be equipped with accessible features and on a single level - please let our team know if you would like to request an accessible unit and our team will do our best to accommodate you.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
If you don't feel like cooking and are in the mood for some pizza, our favourite restaurant is Côté Patio, only a 7-minute drive away! Pick up some groceries at Super U et Drive, an 8-minute drive away. Rent some bikes at Vaunage Passion to discover this beautiful region!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- The unheated outdoor pool is open from mid-April until mid-September. The heated indoor pool is open year-round
- Play mini-golf (9 holes) for €1 (half-day)
- Bed linens are available for €13/kit and bathroom linens are available for €9/kit. Kits containing both is available for €20
- Watch TV for €42/week plus €5 for every additional day
- Rent a baby kit on-site for €25/stay (upon reservation, subject to availability)
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features and on a single level - please let our team know if you would like to request an accessible unit and our team will do our best to accommodate you.
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Bedding configurations may vary, please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day