Hot Tub and More! Western Suite w/ Balcony
Come and stay in our charming Western suite, right next to various mountain activities and perfect for every traveler! Located at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will also love to be just under a mile from downtown Jackson. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy space with a King bed
- Private Balcony
- In-room Coffee Maker
- Daily Housekeeping is Included!
- Gorgeous shared Outdoor Hot Tub
- Request an in-room massage
- Full-service Hair Salon on-site
- Indulge at the on-site Restaurant
- 24-hour fitness center
- Airport Shuttle and winter Ski Shuttle to Village
- 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport
Our rustic and cozy mountain suite is in a prime Jackson Hole location! Located only 20 minutes from the Jackson Hole Airport, and right at the base of Snow King Mountain, you will love to retreat to this paradise in every season. Enjoy privacy and comfort in this suite, along with charming Western decor. At the end of a wonderful day on the mountain, breathe the fresh air on your private balcony!
Drift to sleep in our cozy LIVING SPACE featuring a King bed and a TV. Chill your drinks in the in-suite mini-fridge and, in the mornings, start your day off right with a hot cup of coffee from the coffee-maker. Just outside, step onto your private Balcony!
Prepare for your day in the mountains in the 1 FULL BATHROOM.
During your stay enjoy great on-site RESORT AMENITIES at the Snow King Resort, where this unit is conveniently located! Stay in shape during your holiday in the 24-hour fitness center, or dive into the outdoor heated pool during the summer. After a great day on the mountain, soak in the year-round outdoor hot tub under the stars. Take advantage of excellent in-room massage services to soothe sore muscles, and pamper yourself at the full-service salon right on-site.
The delicious Haydens Post restaurant is the perfect place to relax and refuel after a great day. You'll find Jackson’s largest venue on-site, providing you with the utmost luxury and breathtaking views of the Teton Mountain Range. We recommend bringing a car to explore this lovely region and there is both underground and outdoor parking on-site (on a first-come, first-served basis).
Please note that daily housekeeping is included!
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a resort fee of $41.48 (tax included) per room per night, which covers access to the following amenities: wireless internet access, shuttle service to and from Jackson Hole Airport and a winter ski shuttle.
Properties here are individually decorated but will display the same quality standards. Units will be assigned at check-in.
Two of the most beautiful natural areas in the country, Yellowstone National Park and the Teton Mountain Range are just outside your door, providing you with endless opportunities for excitement in the area. During the summer, you'll find joy in activities like fishing, camping, biking, river rafting and hiking. We suggest taking a ride on the Bridger Gondola in this season; it's free after 5pm! During winter, there's a myriad of activities available including snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. When you're not grabbing a bite at the full-service restaurant on-site, we suggest taking a wander to Persephone Bakery, just a 13-minute walk away, and pairing a pastry with your morning coffee.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
**Please note: all condos must be accessed by stairs - there is no elevator for people in wheelchairs or who have a disability**
Included in your stay:
- Shuttle Service to and from Jackson Hole Airport ($70 Value)
- Winter Ski Shuttle to and from Teton Village ($70 Value)
- On-site 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool
- Year-Round Outdoor Hot Tub Under the Stars
- Complete business center, perfect for traveling professionals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- Daily Local Newspaper in Lobby
- In Room Coffee Service
- Overnight Parking
Services for an additional fee:
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a resort fee of $41.48 (tax included) per room per night
- Event facilities
- Catering staff
- On-site Full-service Restaurant, Haydens Post (All Day Service)
- On-Site Ski/Snowboard and Mountain Bike Rentals at Snow King Mountain Sports Shop
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day