Maisonnette Duplex | Accès Mini-Golf + Piscine
Pack your bags and come stay in our bright maisonette in Calvisson! Spend your next holiday biking around the Gard department in France with your family or a group of friends. After a wonderful day, return to our lovely property and enjoy some fresh air on the private terrasse or head over to one of the 2 pools!
Enjoy the perfect getaway in our 40-42m2 maisonette! Our lovely space is an ideal spot to discover the beautiful Occitanie region in southern France. Make the most of your stay and check out the incredible sports, such as Nîmes, Ales, the Pont du Gard, Port Camargue, Uzes, the marshes in Aigues-Morte, and the Camargue! Stay busy soaking up the sun outside while hiking, biking, swimming, and horseback riding. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant for some dinner before returning to your comfortable unit to watch some TV or heading to the shared pool! Our lovely space comfortably accommodates 4 guests, but can sleep up to 6!
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- 1 Bedroom for 2 guests
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Private balcony or terrace!
- On-site laundry available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Shared indoor pool
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- Bocce ball court
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
Drift to sleep in our 2 BEDROOMS with 1 Double bed in one bedroom and either 2 Single beds or 1 Bunk bed in the other bedroom. Bedding configurations may vary so please specify your bedding preferences with our friendly team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Please note that bed linens may not be included, but are available on-site for €13/kit.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. Please note that bathroom linens may not be provided, but are available on-site for €9/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
After biking, retreat to our comfortable LIVING SPACE. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional charge. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of electric hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Domaine le Mas des Vignes where our maisonette is conveniently located. These include access to the multisport terrain, mini-golf (available for an additional charge), bocci ball court, the children's club, and the shared unheated indoor/outdoor pool (which is open from mid-April to mid-September). If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
If you don't feel like cooking and are in the mood for some pizza, our favourite restaurant is Côté Patio, only a 7-minute drive away! Pick up some groceries at Super U et Drive, an 8-minute drive away. Rent some bikes at Vaunage Passion to discover this beautiful region!OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- The unheated outdoor pool is open from mid-April until mid-September. The heated indoor pool is open year-round
- Play mini-golf (9 holes) for €1 (half-day)
- Bed linens are available for €13/kit and bathroom linens are available for €9/kit. Kits containing both is available for €20
- Watch TV for €42/week plus €5/day for every additional day
- Rent a baby kit on-site for €25/stay (upon reservation, subject to availability)
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €60/stay
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Bedding configurations may vary, please let us know if you have a preference and we will do our best to accommodate you!
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) is included!
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day