Equipped Suite | Less than 1 Mile from USC
Located Just off I-126, this suite in downtown Columbia is in a great location near many popular attractions. You'll have convenient access to the historic Vista District, the University of South Carolina, and the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
- On-site washer and dryer
- In-house dry-cleaning service
- Air-conditioned living space
- Housekeeping service
- Heated indoor pool
- On-site guest service team
- FREE Parking
Welcome to your home away from home!
This residence is in a lovely location across the river from Riverbanks Zoo, one of the most popular attractions in the Southeast. This residence includes:
- Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds
- Bathroom: Hairdryer, towels, and toiletries are included.
- Living Space: Flatscreen TV with DVD player, video rentals are available. Laptop-friendly workspace.
- Kitchen: Coffee machine, stove, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, cooking utensils, and dishes. Enjoy your meals in the dining area.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at our property. These include:
- Use of the Business center
- Fitness center access
- Housekeeping services
- Indoor pool
- Evening receptions for guests with food and drink, and more!
If you're traveling by car, there is free parking available on-site.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required.
Catch a Gamecock football game at Williams-Brice Stadium or a baseball game at Carolina Stadium, both on the campus of the University of South Carolina, less than one mile away. If you are traveling with children, don't miss the EdVenture Children's Museum, an exciting museum with many hands-on exhibits. The South Carolina State Museum, featuring exhibits about the state, and the Columbia Museum of Art, the state's largest fine arts museum, are both within walking distance.
** Temporarily NO Free Breakfast: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations, we have suspended our free breakfast offering. We apologize for this inconvenience.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- Pool hours: from 6 am to 10 pm
- At check-in, you will receive a unit with the same specs as the images shown. However, the actual decor, view, and furniture layout may differ
- A damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missing, or extra cleaning required.
- Housekeeping service is provided from Monday to Friday and a full cleaning is provided every 7 days
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day