1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 6, Albiez-Montrond
Embark on the ultimate mountain getaway when you stay in our cozy and Savoyard apartment! We think you'll love to be located only 250m from the ski lifts, and the lively resort centre is a short drive away. Spend your days skiing the world-famous pistes, or hiking and biking in the summer. Other features you'll love:
- Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds
- Sleeping Alcove with a Bunk bed or Sofa bed for 2
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Full Kitchen
- Rent a FREE Raclette set on-site
- Access to an Indoor Heated Pool + Sauna
- FREE Outdoor Parking
- 250m from the pistes
- Ski Shuttle in the winter
- Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
Retreat to our charming and chalet-inspired 1 bedroom apartment in the mountains! Our cozy and warm 32 m2 unit is your perfect getaway, combining innovative design with rustic touches. You'll love the location, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of town in a calm area, but only 250m from the ski lifts and the pistes! The lively town centre is a short drive away, where you'll find a number of restaurants, shops and attractions for the whole family.
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed or 2 Single beds. The cozy Sleeping Alcove contains a Bunk bed or a Sofa bed with a Single trundle bed to sleep 2. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. There is an additional Sofa bed with a Trundle bed in the living room for extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towel rental on-site for €7/kit/person or €10/person for a kit of both.
Sit back and relax in the LIVING AREA with Savoyard-inspired decor. Catch up on your favourite shows and movies on TV for €7/day or €35/week. This apartment may feature a Balcony or Terrace - please let us know if you have any preferences and we will do our best to accommodate you!
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with a fridge, cooking hobs, dishwasher, microwave, and a complement of dishware and utensils. Start your morning off right with a warm drink from the in-room coffee maker. If you want to prepare a traditional meal, you can rent a Raclette set on-site for FREE. Share your meals at the dining table with seating.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of amenities and services at the Residence Les Chalets du Hameau des Aiguilles, where this property is conveniently located. Dive into the Indoor Heated Pool after a great day outside, and then warm up in the sauna for €5/person/20 minutes. In the winter, enjoy the convenience of ski lockers which are perfect for storing your rentals or personal equipment after your day on the pistes. Start your day early with the convenient ski shuttle! If you're travelling with little ones, a baby kit may be available for rent (subject to availability).
We recommend bringing a car to get around this lovely area, and there is FREE outdoor parking. Wi-Fi is not available on-site, however, there are a number of cafes in the area that may have Wi-Fi access. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate them on request only for an additional charge!
Upon arrival, please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for €29 to €129. The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one apartment to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Noted for being FamilyPlus, this resort offers a variety of fun and exciting activities for the whole family! The kids will love the DouDou Ski and the Club Le Petit Montagnard programs available in the winter. We think you'll love to be walking distance from the Sherpa supermarket to pick up your groceries. The ski rental shop and the ski school are also just a short drive away. Take the shuttle into the centre of the resort, 2km away, to stroll the lively and exciting streets. We recommend dining at Lo Sonails - they have a lovely terrace on sunny days. Closer to home, we love to enjoy the après-ski at the Le The Lait Ski, where you'll find tasty crepes and waffles.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
Shuttle to downtown
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Dive into the lovely heated indoor pool on-site!
- The sauna and well-being space are available for use for €5/person/20 minutes
- Wi-Fi is not available, though properties in the area may have Wi-Fi access
- If you'd like to enjoy a Balcony or Terrace, please do let us know
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify any preferences with our team and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, they may be accommodated on request only for €10/night or €50/week
- Television is available for €35 per week or €7 per night
- Bed linen is available at €7/person, towels are available at €7/person, and a kit of both are available for €10/person
- Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning can be provided from €29-€129
- A small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected at check-in