Welcome to your modern studio in Amiens! Our retreat is located minutes from historical monuments, cathedrals, and beautiful parks. Walk to the Quartier Saint-Leu situated along the River Somme, to find a variety of restaurants and bakeries in the picturesque city of Amiens. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Double bed in the main area
- Kitchenette with microwave, electric hob, mini-fridge
- FREE Wi-Fi to stay connected
- Indoor Parking Available on-site
- Convenient Housekeeping services available
- On-site Fitness Center + Bike Storage
- Centrally located, quiet area
- 5-minute walk to Amiens train station and city center
- UNESCO World Heritage Amiens Cathedral, a 5-min drive
Located one hour from Paris by train and close to two major airports, our studio is perfectly situated near the city center, where you'll find the history and culture of the city of Amiens. If you enjoy gothic inspired cathedrals, floating gardens, historical monuments, or the author Jules Verne, this is the perfect vacation spot! The apartment is in a quiet area, walkable to the city center where you'll find history, culture and natural beauty in the parks and along the River Somme. Modern furniture and decor in the cozy studio space will make your stay feel extra special and comfortable.
The 204 sq.ft studio features a Double Bed with cozy beddings. Enjoy a peaceful meal in the open and contemporary LIVING AREA that includes a dining table that seats 2, a flat-screen TV, and comfy chairs to rest in after an exciting day exploring the city. Reconnect to loved ones back home with the FREE Wi-Fi.
Get your day started in the bright BATHROOM, complete with a shower and toilet.
Prepare meals in the KITCHEN with granite countertops. The kitchen includes electric hobs, a mini-fridge, and a microwave for easy meal preparation. If you want to cook within the comforts of your cozy apartment, head over to Express Supermarket, a 2-minute walk from your apartment to get some basic necessities.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Appart'Hotel Odalys City Amiens Blamont, where your studio unit is conveniently located, including an on-site fitness center and bike storage facilities to keep up your fitness regime. The apartment is centrally located to the old city of Amiens, where you'll find the bike and walking paths in the picturesque Quartier Saint-Leu. Dubbed "Little Venice to the North," the city of Amiens has plenty to offer for all ages and interests. We recommend bringing a car to get around the area, and there is convenient underground parking on-site for a fee.
Please note that a fully-refundable damage deposit and a daily tourist tax will be collected upon your arrival. If you would like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we'll try our best to accommodate them for a nightly fee. Housekeeping services are available, though there may be an additional charge.
Discover museums, cathedrals, and monuments that showcase the 2,000-year history of Amiens. A convenient 5-minute walk to Amiens station and the city center, explore the Musée De Picardie to view arts and antiquities, walk along the Quartier Saint-Leu close to the River Somme, or stop in at the Restaurant Leu Duo for a bite to eat. It's worth a trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Cathedral nearby or Maison de Jules Verne, a museum where the science fiction author once lived. For some scenery, head to Parc Sainte Pierre, where you'll find a small lake and walking trails along the canals. Visit the floating gardens, Maison des Hortillonnages (guided tours may only be in French), a 5-minute drive from your room. Stock up on some groceries at the Express Supermarket, a 2-minute walk from the unit.
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
- FREE Fitness room on-site
- Bed linen, towels, and a light daily cleaning are included for short stays only
- An end of stay cleaning and additional cleaning services are available for longer stays for additional charges
- Enjoy breakfast service to start your day right: €8 (adult), €6 (4-12 years). Free for kids under 4 years old
- Convenience coin-operated laundry is available on-site
- Upon arrival, a tourist tax of €0.60 /day/person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit of 300€ to 500€ will be collected upon arrival
- Underground parking is available for €10/day, €70/week,€150 /month