T2 for 4 (Arcachonnais), Arès
Feel right at home in our bright and cozy character house by the beach in Arès! We think you'll LOVE our classic 375 sq.ft. retreat, built in the traditional "Arcachon" style - the perfect home base in this gorgeous region. Stroll to the beach on the Bay D'Arcachon, or rent a bike on-site and cycle along the bike paths to the beaches on the Atlantic. Nature, excitement and delicious food surrounds you and there is something for everyone in the area - read on for our recommendations!
There is 1 BEDROOM featuring a cozy Double bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
The open and sunny LIVING AREA features colourful and charming decor, making you feel right at home. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for paid TV services on-site. Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
Just outside, we highly recommend you spend time soaking up the sun on your TERRACE with a glass of your favourite Bordeaux wine.
Prepare meals in the equipped KITCHENETTE with cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, and a coffee machine for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Carrefour Contact, a 4-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Les Rives de Saint Brice, where this terraced house is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the 2 gorgeous outdoor pools on a hot summer day, or in the pristine heated indoor pool year-round. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, or rent a bike on-site to explore the cycle trails. While this is a car-free residence, we recommend bringing a car to explore the surrounding region - there is FREE outdoor parking on-site.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Arès, there is a wide variety of fun and relaxing activities for you to partake in! We highly recommend heading to the Pres-Salés Nature Reserve and the Conche de Saint-Brice while here.Take a walk on the dike at sunset to appreciate the views offered on the northern tip of the Arcachon basin. Visit the Dune de Pyla, and the ornithological park of Teich before indulging in some wine tasting in Bordeaux, 30-minutes away. At the end of a great day, head to the Cabane 44 Ares on the ocean to enjoy some delicious oysters and tapas - we love the tuna tartare! Or, for something a little closer to home, Le Pitey is just down the street and offers an excellent oyster gratin.
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Splash around in the 2 outdoor pools and kiddie pool during the summer
- Share laughs in the games area with Ping-Pong tables
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities available on-site
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge with FREE Wi-Fi
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection
- TV services are available for €42
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit