T2 for 4, Audierne
Come and stay in our spacious and bright duplex house in Audierne! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 340 sq.ft. retreat in a quiet forested park - the perfect home base in this gorgeous area. Soak up the sun on the beach, a 10-minute drive away, or head into town to enjoy wonderful shops, delicious restaurants and exciting entertainment. At the end of a wonderful day, make sure to step out onto your private terrace and garden area to breathe the fresh air.
There is 1 BEDROOM upstairs, featuring a cozy Double bed. There is an additional Double sofa bed in the living room on the ground floor. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a fee.
The bright and elegant LIVING AREA features a comfy sofa and a dining area. You will love to sit back and read a good book, or arrange for TV service on-site (charge applies). Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a toaster, a microwave, a coffee machine, and a tea kettle for your convenience. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at La Maison D'Été grocery store, a 2-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Domaine de la Baie, where this duplex house is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the gorgeous indoor pool after a day outside, or dive into the outdoor pool during the summer. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, and then soothe your muscles in the sauna or hot tub. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful region - there is complimentary private parking available on-site (subject to availability).
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Audierne, we highly recommend that you head to La Grande Plage de Trescadec to soak up some Brittany sunshine. Rent a bike 100m from the residence and cycle the river paths along the Goyen. Make sure you visit some of the iconic ports of the region as well, they can't be missed! After a wonderful day outside, head to Le Bar Breton along the river to enjoy some traditional Breton food (the kig-ha-farz is worth a try). In the mornings, you will get your fill of delicious crepes at La Caravan Bleue before heading to the beach.
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Swim laps in the gorgeous outdoor pool, open in the summer
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the lounge
- Share laughs in the games area with billiard tables
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week
- TV services are available for €42
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit