1 Bedroom Alcove Apartment for 6, Auris
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
This SKI-IN/SKI-OUT residence, just 50m from the first shops and situated 100m from the ski lifts linking Auris to Alpe d'Huez, is the perfect location for your budget-friendly ski vacation!
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Alcove with Bunk beds
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- On-site laundry available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Fitness centre on-site
- Ski storage
- Shared indoor pool
- On-site guest service team
Auris is a small ski resort perched high in the French Alps that gives you access to around 250km of ski slopes consisting of 135 wonderful pistes including the longest black piste in the world. Only 1 hour from Grenoble, this ski resort is the perfect choice for a weekend ski break in the French Alps or a group ski Holiday.
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features a Double bed and an alcove with Bunks. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Get ready in our BATHROOM. A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After exploring the mountains, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week. Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Residence Les Balcons d'Auréa where our 35m2 space is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, fitness centre access, and the shared indoor pool. Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay.
Pre-book an underground parking space for €26/week (limited spaces are available).
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is bar restaurant le schuss, just a 2 minute drive away! Rent your skis from SPORT 2000 COCO SPORT, just a minute away. Take lessons at the French Ski School, a 2-minute drive away.
WiFi (fee applies)
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
- A kit of bathroom linen including 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel is available for €8/set
- Watch TV in your apartment for €8/day, €42/week, or for €5/day if you're staying over 1 week
- Wi-Fi access (2 connections only) is available for €8/day, €20/week, or €30/2 weeks
- Request baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) before your arrival for €25/stay or €8/day
- A cleaning kit is available for €6/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their unit before the end of their stay, but you can request an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) from €62/apartment
- Access the hammam for €6/session/person or for €25/5 sessions/person
- Rent a Raclette set for €5
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco tax per person, and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- An ID card or a passport is required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licenses are not considered valid
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €12/night or €60/week. You must supply proof of vaccinations and dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds