Studio for 2, Ax-Les-Thermes
Welcome to our cozy and warm studio in Ax-Les-Thermes! You will LOVE our quiet getaway next to a river and only 100m from the excitement of town. There is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations.
- Sofa bed for 2 in the living room, bedding supplied
- Full kitchenette - cook in-room!
- Wi-Fi is available in your unit for additionnal fee
- Access to an Indoor Pool
- Soothe your muscles in the shared Sauna on-site
- Convenient FREE Outdoor Parking
- Excellent hiking in the summer, and skiing in the winter
- Keep clean with laundry facilities on-site
- Just outside, a gondola to whisk you to the Bonascre Plateau
- Front desk style reception to make your stay as stress-free as possible!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to our cozy studio in Ax-Les-Thermes, offering the perfect escape for every traveller! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 23 m2 retreat next to a rushing river - the perfect home base in this historic and lush area. Stroll into town, a mere 100m away, to enjoy wonderful shops, delicious restaurants and exciting entertainment. Step outside to take the gondola to the Bonascre Plateau. And, at the end of a wonderful day, make sure to take a soak in one of the famous Ax-Les-Thermes spas to feel pampered and relaxed!
The cozy LIVING AREA features a comfy Double sofa bed, and a dining area. You will love to sit back and read a good book, or arrange for TV service on-site for €42. Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the common area, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, you can rent towels on-site for a fee.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, and a microwave for your convenience. We recommend that you rent a raclette set on-site to prepare a delicious, traditional meal. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Petit Casino, a 5-minute walk away.
This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please request this with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Les Grands Ax, where this studio is conveniently located. Make sure to cool off in the indoor pool after a day outside. Keep up your gym routine at the equipped fitness centre, and then soothe your muscles in the sauna. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful region - there is complimentary outdoor parking available (subject to availability).
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) will be provided for a fee.
During your stay in Ax-Les-Thermes, we highly recommend that you check out the National Wildlife Reserve to appreciate the amazing flora and fauna of the region. In the winter, you'll love this location as it's near 3 excellent ski resorts with 75km of terrain - Bonascre, Saquet and Campels. In the summer, lose yourself in gorgeous mountain walks and in the lush forests. Visit the Le Rocher de la Vierge chapel, just a few minutes' away. And, in town, make sure to drop by the summer markets for local specialties! Downtown, we love La Petite Fringale after a day outside - the fondue is amazing. We also recommend the fresh blueberry cake at Le Fournil de la Forge d'Ascou Bakery.
Less than 250m from ski lifts
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Please note that towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers, and hire board games on-site!
- Ask about using raclette and fondue sets at the residence
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available at reception
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week or €27/week for a family pack
- A full end of stay housekeeping (except kitchen) is available for purchase for €65
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- TV rental is available for €42
- This unit may feature a balcony or terrace - please request this with our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you
- This property may accept pets for a fee of €42/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d like to bring your pet along.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €0.50 to €3/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit of €300