Superior King Room, Banff
Escape to our cozy and charming Rocky Mountain getaway, just a minute's walk from the vibrant town centre. Soak in the refreshing hot pools and watch the alpenglow in the evenings. What we love:
- Situated in the newest luxury boutique resort hotel in Banff
- 1 luxury King bed
- Large mountain shower bathroom
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Daily housekeeping included:)
- Pristine rooftop hot pools with mountain views & world class onsite Spa.
- Free Unlimited use of local Banff Roam Bus service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Underground Heated Parking, including 4 charging stalls!
- 24/7 hotel style front desk & local concierge service. Check in and late arrivals are a breeze!
Our brand new 329 sq.ft. room is set against a backdrop of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, located a mere 1-minute walk from the lively town centre where you'll find many delicious restaurants, exciting entertainment, and fantastic nightlife! You're sure to feel relaxed and rejuvenated in this functional space, featuring natural wood furnishings and moose-themed decor. You will love to breathe in the fresh mountain air from your private Balcony or Patio.
The open and air-conditioned LIVING AREA features 1 Mountain Luxury king-sized bed and a 40″ LED Smart television. For coffee and tea lovers, brew up a cup of your favourite morning drink in the coffee maker and kettle in your room. Stock up your mini-fridge with tasty snacks from the IGA supermarket, a mere block away.
The modern and full BATHROOM features a large shower with deluxe Mountain Rain Showerhead.
This room provides access to excellent amenities at the Moose Hotel & Suites, where this property is conveniently located. Unwind in one of the rooftop hot pools with mountain views, or get pampered at the Meadow Spa & Pools. Indulge in a delicious lasagna at Pacini, the Italian restaurant on-site. Get a sense of the history of the area at the heritage Corner House on-site. If you don't feel like strolling into town, hop onto the complimentary Roam bus to experience the best of Banff (runs from 7am to 11pm daily).
Please enquire upon booking if you're interested in bringing your pet, as we will be happy to try and accommodate them (additional pet fees apply). And, a complimentary pet package may be available for your furry companion!
We highly recommend heading to Magpie & Stump in town for a unique dining experience with delicious food! Get started early in the morning with a cup of coffee from Evelyn's. In the summer, stroll over to the Cave and Basin area to take in the history of Banff and the lovely hot springs. Drive along the Bow Valley Parkway to catch glances of wildlife, including wolves, bears, or more! Johnston Canyon is a beautiful place for a gentle stroll, and we'd recommend heading up to the Ink Pots.
In the winter, you're minutes from Norquay and Sunshine, and Lake Louise is a 40 minute drive away. If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive DISCOUNTED lift tickets!
24hr front desk
Housekeeping (every few days)
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- FREE access to the indoor pool, open as early as 6:30am, and the sauna!
- Fitness room with treadmills, stair climbers, various free weights and bench, and yoga mats
- Have an event in the large meeting room with lovely views!
- Laundry facilities available on-site
- Make sure to check out the heritage Corner House on-site!
- Pamper yourself at the full-service Spa with private lounge
- If you are interested in bringing your pet with you, a small number of pet-friendly suites are available for an additional charge of $25 per pet per night! Please enquire upon booking.