2 Bedroom Condo, Beaver Creek
Located no more than 250 yards to the Arrowhead ski lift you will be in the perfect location within Arrowhead Village. This luxurious 2 bedroom condo is designed with elegant mountain decor and provides a beautiful place to retreat to after an exciting day skiing between Arrowhead, Bachelor Gulch and Beaver Creek Villages. This majestic condo can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests and is one of the best-kept secrets in the Vail area.
There are 2 BEDROOMS featuring a variety of bedding options! Please get in touch with our team to specify any bedding preferences you may have, and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. There is also a double sleeper sofa in the living room which can accommodate 2 extra guests.
There are 2 full BATHROOMS each with elegant vanities and shower-tub combinations.
In the LIVING AREA, you will find comfortable sofas, a toasty stone fireplace to warm up next to, a TV with cable and a DVD player. Just off of the living space is access to a private balcony. For added convenience, there is also a washer and dryer in case of accidental spills or longer stays where you don't need to over pack. Guests can also take advantage of a complimentary mid-week maid service where they will tidy up the condo for you.
There is a fully-equipped KITCHEN with beautiful wood cabinets and a dining table. There is a microwave for quick meal prep as well as a coffee maker and kettle for your morning cup of brew.
This beautiful property is located at Arrowhead Village, allowing our guests to enjoy access to a wide range of resort amenities including an elegant outdoor pool accessible year round and an outdoor hot tub great for soaking in at the end of the day. Enjoy ski storage, a 24-hour front desk (offsite) and concierge service, complimentary covered parking, and complimentary Wifi for guests to stay connected on their holiday. The rates for this condo INCLUDE all resort fees!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- There is a wonderful Italian restaurant in the nearby town of Edwards which is called Zino Ristorante. Their Milanese pork chops and seafood pasta are excellent! It's located about 2.5 km from your home base.
- Another dining option approximately 200 meters from home is the Broken Arrow which has the best aprés ski atmosphere and reasonable pricing.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Housekeeping (every few days)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- The 24-hour front desk is offsite
- iPod dock
- Iron and Ironing board
- Air conditioning and heating
- Providing optimal flexibility, please specify your bedding preferences upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!