2 Bedroom Condo, Beaver Creek
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
Spend your day skiing through fresh powder, then come back to the cozy condo and warm your toes by the fireplace. You’ll love having SKI-IN/SKI OUT ACCESS to the pristine beauty of Beaver Creek. The property has other features we know you’ll love:
- 2 Bedrooms with either 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds
- Fireplace to keep your toes warm
- In-suite washer and dryer
- Nearby SKI SHUTTLE stops
- Free WI-FI
- Ski storage
- Relax in the shared OUTDOOR HOT TUBS
- This resort has its own private ski lift
- 24 hour fitness centre
- Housekeeping is included
- Just 15 minutes from Vail Mountain
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
This resort has its own private ski lift, so you can enjoy SLOPESIDE ACCESS on your next vacation by booking a stay in this lovely condo! In the winter, guests love to spend their time skiing through the pristine powder of Beaver Creek before heading to the 2 shared hot tubs. During the summer, hike through the area or bring your golf clubs and check out the course located next door.
There are 2 BEDROOMS with either 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds in the bedrooms.
Prepare for a day on the slopes in the 2 BATHROOMS, which features a shower and tub combination. Don’t worry about packing your hairdryer either, as we’ll provide you with one.
After a day of skiing, retreat to the cozy LIVING AREA and warm your toes in front of the lovely gas fireplace. Throw your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV, or put a movie in the DVD player. Post pictures of the day’s adventure by connecting to the complimentary Wi-Fi.
If you’re craving more fresh, mountain air, step out onto your PRIVATE BALCONY.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, cook a meal in our gourmet FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: the unit comes with a coffee maker!
You don’t have to worry about keeping your clothes clean, either, as the unit comes with an in-suite washer and dryer. The housekeeping service stops by every other day to ensure your space is clean.
There are a number of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay at Elkhorn Lodge, where the property is conveniently located. These include access to the 24 hour fitness center, on-site ski storage, a media center, shuttle service, and the 2 ourdoor hot tubs.
If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with free parking on-site.
Upon arrival, a damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missings, or extra cleaning required.
A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Unfortunately, your furry best friend will have to sit this one out as pets are not allowed.
Please note that the rates for this unit INCLUDE all resort fees!
If you need to stock up on groceries, there's a Walmart at 171 Yoder Ave, Avon. Don’t feel like cooking? For fine dining and mountain views, head up to the Grouse Mountain Grill. We’d also recommend splitting a bottle of wine on one of the patios at Vin48, if you’re staying in the summer. Lastly, you can add a fun, educational component to your trip by swinging by the Walking Mountains Science Center.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 30% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Housekeeping (every few days)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Upon arrival, a damage deposit will be processed as a pre-authorization on your credit card and will be released after your departure provided there is no damage, items missings, or extra cleaning required
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
- The housekeeping service stops by every other day
- Unfortunately, your furry best friend will have to sit this one out as pets are not allowed
- A crib rental may be available upon request for $15
- You can request a rollaway bed on-site for $25