1 Bedroom Condo, Beaver Creek
Stunning wood finishes and amazing amenities keep our guests coming back to this mountain getaway. Ideal for 4 people, it's central location and ski-in/ski-out capability is perfect for your mountain adventure.
- 1 Comfortable King bed or 2 Queen beds
- 1 Double-sized pull out sofa in the living room
- 1 Full bathroom
- 1 Fully equipped kitchen with coffee maker
- Wood burning fireplace and private balcony
- Housekeeping services
- Concierge and 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary ski storage and resort shuttle
- Access to year-round hot tub
This elegant condo can accommodate up to 4 guests and offers excellent ski-in/ski-out access to Beaver Creek Mountain Resort. This suite is located steps from the Oxford Court skiway and is only 2 blocks from the pedestrian village which offers world-class dining, boutique shopping and an ice skating rink (open year round!).
There is 1 BEDROOM which features either 1 King bed or 2 Queen beds. There is 1 sofabed in the living room which can sleep 2 additional guests. As bedding configurations may vary, please let us know your preference when booking and we will try to accommodate you.
Relax in the spacious mountain inspired LIVING AREA with plush sofas (one of which doubles as a sofa bed), a cozy wood-burning fireplace and flat screen TV (with DVD player). Here you can access the private balcony and enjoy breathtaking views. Guests also have free wifi so you can stay well connected while adventuring.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN is stocked with all of the appliances you need to cook while on vacation. Enjoy your meals together at the dining table. There is a coffee maker in-suite so you can enjoy your morning cup of brew on the balcony in your pyjamas.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a shower and tub combination. Feel at ease if you spill something on your favourite alpine outfit, there is a washer and dryer in the condo for just that occasion.
This mountain condo is conveniently located at Townsend Place at Beaver Creek and offers it's guests access to a wonderful array of resort-like amenities. Guests of this resort are granted access to Beaver Creek and Red Sky Ranch golf courses. After a day on the hill take a dip in the outdoor hot tub which is open all year long. To add to the allure of a Ski-in/Ski-out property there is also complimentary ski storage and a resort shuttle to take you to all the points of interest nearby free of charge. There is covered parking to protect your vehicle from the miracles of nature. No need to clean up all the time as the complimentary house-keeping services will tidy up your suite for you. A benefit of staying at Townsend Place is that you have a 24-hour front desk (offsite) which can address your questions and concerns any time; in addition, there is a concierge which can give you recommendations as well as arrange activities for you and your group. The rates for this unit INCLUDE all resort fees!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Splendido at the Chateau - Which offers a posh lounge and live piano music is worth every penny as the food is filling, has a beautiful presentation, and the service is outstanding.
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Another fine dining option which is located at the Pines Lodge, this one is perfect for patio dining from the seafood to the steak it is always perfectly prepared and really worth a shot. The appetizers and cocktails are phenomenal.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Fireplace (wood burning)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Photos are representative and may differ from the actual unit
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- 24-hour front desk is located offsite
- Washer and dryer in unit
- Covered parking
- Access to Beaver Creek and Red Sky Ranch golf courses does not include free golf
- Free wifi