3 Bedroom Villa for 6, Bel Ombre
Your next five-star vacation starts with a stay in our luxurious PRIVATE VILLA on the south coast of Mauritius. You’ll enjoy access to white sand beaches, preserved parkland, and the best golf course in the Indian Ocean. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 3 Bedrooms, each with a Double bed
- Spacious living area with wood-burning fireplace
- PRIVATE INFINITY POOL
- Special rates to play on award-winning Championship Heritage Golf Course
- Golf cart to travel around the resort
- FREE access to luxurious neighbouring resorts
- 12 restaurants and 8 bars on the 2500-hectare estate
- Dedicated area on PRIVATE WHITE SAND BEACH
- 24-Hour reception and concierge makes late check-ins a breeze
- FREE Wi-Fi + Satellite TV
Come to the unspoilt south coast of Mauritius and relax in luxury, courtesy of our fully-equipped, PRIVATE VILLA by Heritage The Villas. Situated on 2500 hectares of preserved parkland, our villa offers you access to the perfect blend of superb beaches, beautiful nature, history, and adventure. Golf at the best golf course in the Indian Ocean, walk along the WHITE SAND BEACH, and lounge in your PRIVATE INFINITY POOL. A life of luxury awaits…
There are 3 BEDROOMS, each of which has a Double bed. Before you leave on the day’s adventure, lock up your valuables in your villa’s safe deposit box, and be sure to set your air-conditioning to the perfect temperature.
Begin your day by washing up in our 3 BATHROOMS. Our bathrooms come equipped with complimentary toiletries, fluffy towels, a hairdryer, and luxurious bathrobes.
When you’re not on the golf course, dolphin watching, or drinking in the view from your private infinity pool, relax in the spacious LIVING AREA. In the evenings, if you’d like to make things a bit cozier (or a bit warmer!), have a fire in your wood-burning fireplace. Enjoy a cup of cocoa while the fire crackles away. Feel like a night out? Then dance the night away at one of the area’s trendy beach clubs! Or just relax in your PRIVATE HOT TUB.
Hungry? Make a meal in our FULLY-EQUIPPED KITCHEN, which features a stove, an oven, a refrigerator, dishes, cutlery, a microwave, and a kettle. Need coffee to wake up in the morning? Don't worry -- our lovely villa comes with a coffee maker! You can pick up groceries at the GSR Supermarket, which is about a 20-minute drive from the villas. If you don’t feel like cooking, you can arrange to have a PRIVATE CHEF create a great breakfast, lunch, or supper for you for an additional fee.
If you don’t feel like cooking, dine out at one of Bel Ombre’s elegant restaurants. Spill something on your favourite shirt? Don’t worry! Our villa comes with a washer and dryer to help you keep your clothes clean. While you’re out, our daily housekeeping service will stop by to freshen the place up so that you’ll always feel like you’re right at home.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Heritage the Villas, where our property is conveniently located. These include the infinity pool and gazebo, a FREE GOLF CART for getting around the resort, unlimited access to neighbouring deluxe Heritage resorts, and a discount on food and beverage consumed within the resort. Your younger family members will enjoy Exceptional Wellness Experiences Baby & Kids Club and the Teens Activity Programme.
Please note that there is no access to the Heritage Golf Course from November 25 to December 8, 2019. There is also no access to the C-Beach Club from December 1 to 8, 2019.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one villa to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
There are plenty of great restaurants and bars in the area. We’d recommend trying the food at the Heritage Golf Club while taking advantage of the unlimited green fees on the Par 3 Short Course which was designed by renowned golf course architect Peter Matkovich. Need to quench your thirst after another great round? Head to Cavendish Bar at Heritage Le Telfair. If you want to stretch your legs, head out to the Heritage Nature Reserve for hiking, quad biking, 4x4 buggies, or a night and photo safari!
We can’t wait to have you!
Fireplace (wood burning)
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
- Don’t feel like cooking? For an additional fee, you can hire a private chef to make breakfast, lunch, or dinner for you
- You can ask for an in-villa spa treatment
- While there is a shuttle service available, your golf cart will get you around the resort without waiting
- Guests enjoy FREE and unlimited access to the 2 neighbouring deluxe resorts, Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort and Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort
- If you don’t feel like going to the supermarket, you can arrange for groceries to be delivered through the resort
- Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €500
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one villa to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation