1 Bedroom Apartment, Bergerac
Welcome to our bright and cozy apartment in a serene location, only 500m from the nearest shops and restaurants, and 1.5km from the historic heart of Bergerac. You will love to return to this comfy retreat after a day spent appreciating the charm of Dordogne. Other features you'll love:
- Cozy Double bed in the bedroom
- Twin sofa bed in the living area
- Private Balcony - breathe the fresh air!
- One FREE sauna session per apartment per week
- Access to a semi-covered heated swimming pool
- Soak in the shared hot tub after a great day
- The kids will love the children's play area
- FREE Parking available on-site
- 16-minute drive from Chateau de Monbazillac
You'll enjoy the calming atmosphere of country charm at our bright and rustic 377 sq.ft. apartment, located near a lovely public park with a pond. Enjoy the serene and relaxing environment before heading into Bergerac to appreciate the history and architecture of this charming town, along with the trendy shops and delicious restaurants. At the end of a wonderful day, appreciate the views from your private balcony!
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM featuring a cozy Double Bed. There is an additional Double Sofa Bed in the living area.
There is 1 BATHROOM with a bathtub or shower. If you're traveling light, we've got you covered with a FREE set of towels and bed linen!
Kick back on the comfortable sofa in the bright and open LIVING ROOM and watch a movie on the TV (which may only offer French channels). Reconnect with loved ones back home using the Wi-Fi for an extra charge.
Prepare a delicious snack in the KITCHENETTE including a microwave/grill and a dishwasher. Indulge in your food at the dining table, before enjoying the views from your private balcony!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent services and amenities at the Residence Le Clos des Vignes, where this apartment is conveniently located! Dive into the semi-covered heated swimming pool before soothing sore muscles in the sauna (1 FREE session per apartment per week). Share laughs in the games area with table tennis or keep up your fitness routine in the outdoor fitness suite. We recommend getting close to nature during your stay and taking a stroll around Lac de Pombonne nearby. If you're traveling by car, we suggest getting a taste of history and wine at the Chateau de Monbazillac, just a 16-minute drive away. For your convenience, there is free parking available on-site (subject to availability).
Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Though each unit is decorated to the same high standard, the photos are representative.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate them for a fee.
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
- Soak your muscles in the shared hot tub
- Start your mornings right with the tea and coffee making facilities
- Left-luggage facility on-site
- Convenient Free parking on-site (subject to availability)
- Change of bed linen and bathroom linen €8
- Arrange for Wi-Fi in the accommodation for €4.90/day
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring your furry best friend along with you and we'll do our best to accommodate them for a small pet fee of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights.
- Please note that a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ