1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Bonnieux
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Experience the breathtaking historical sites and beautiful nature of Bonnieux, then retreat to our modest apartment and relax. After a day of hiking, cool down by going for a swim in the outdoor pool. Our space has many amenities you’re sure to love, including:
- 1 Bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofabed sleeps additional guests
- Kitchenette with ceramic hobs, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator
- TV available
- Wi-Fi available
- Private terrace or balcony
- On-site laundry facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary outdoor parking available
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Escape to serenity by booking a stay in our modest apartment in Bonnieux! Close to a myriad of outdoor activities like horseback riding, hiking, tennis, bike riding and more, our space is ideally located for the nature lovers in your group. You’ll love being only 4km away from the village center, which is filled with restaurants, cute little winding streets, and century-old architecture. The beauty in this area is a feast for the eyes and will nourish the soul.
Our cozy 36m2 apartment has 1 BEDROOM with a Double bed. There is also a Double sofa bed in the living area which can sleep additional guests. We will provide you with bed linen at no extra charge.
Before lacing up your hiking boots, prepare for the day by stepping into the 1 BATHROOM, which has a shower and toilet. For short stays only, we’ll provide you with towels. For long stays (7+ nights), towels may be rented on-site for a fee.
When you’re not out enjoying the area, relax in our LIVING AREA. Read your favourite book, play cards with friends, or enjoy French programming courtesy of the television, which is available for an additional charge for stays of 7 nights or longer. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee of €8/day or €20/week. If you haven’t had enough fresh air, step out onto your terrace or balcony.
Hungry? Cook a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which has a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. If you need some coffee to wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered – our apartment has a coffeemaker. There are on-site laundry facilities available for a charge, just in case you spill something on your favourite shirt.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Residence Les 4 Soleils, where our property is conveniently located. These include the outdoor pool, which is open in the summer until September. Note that while the pool is heated in the late spring, it is not heated in July or August.
We recommend bringing a car to explore this beautiful area, and there is FREE outdoor parking available.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €12/night or €60/stay. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €60.
Our favourite attraction in the area is Fountaine de Valcuse, a small town built around a spring of emerald green water. For those interested in architecture, be sure to visit the Abbey of Sénanque, which is surrounded by fields of purple lavender. Other popular attractions include the High Church and its viewpoint, the Bakery Museum, the Julien bridge, and the forest of cedar trees.
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Be sure to visit the lavender fields near the Sénanque Abbey in the surrounding area
- The spring of Fontaine-de-Vaucluse is an absolutely breathtaking view
- For stays of 7 nights or more, TV rental is available for €8/day or €42/week and may only offer French programming
- Wi-Fi is available for €8/day or €20/week
- For short stays only, we’ll provide you with towels. For long stays (7+ nights), towels may be rented on-site for a fee
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €12/pet/night or €60/pet for 6+ nights. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed. Please let us know when booking if you’d like to bring a pet
- An ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers licence is not valid
- Please note that a tourist tax will be collected by the resort upon arrival, along with a security deposit of €300