1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Bordeaux
Enjoy all that Bordeaux has to offer from our modern and classic apartment, ideally located near the best of the region's art, culture, and history! You will love to be on the edge of the lake, right near the lively Cité du Vin and the historic centre. There is something for everyone in this area - read on for our recommendations! Other features you'll love:
- Cozy bedroom with a Double bed
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- In-room Kitchenette - cook at home!
- FREE A/C and Heating
- Garage Parking available on-site
- Convenient business facilities
- FREE Basic Wi-Fi in-room
- Arrange for a Buffet Breakfast on-site
- Hotel-style front desk and reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
- Only 150m from the Bacalan Market Hall
Experience the art, history, and culture of Bordeaux from our 1 bedroom apartment! Ideally located near to the Cité du Vin and the pleasant quays of the Garonne, you will feel right at home. A few minutes away, the historic centre, TGV train station and the exhibition centre allow you to fully appreciate the surrounding area. Our sleek and modern 36 to 44 m2 apartment is your perfect home base for your explorations around Gironde! And after a great day outside, we highly recommend preparing a tasty meal in the kitchenette before heading out to experience a blissful Bordeaux evening.
Drift to sleep in the 1 BEDROOM in our apartment, featuring a Double bed and a TV. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room accommodates extra guests or the kids.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM that comes equipped with a hairdryer and a heated towel rack. If you're travelling light, you will appreciate a set of towels and bed linen supplied for you.
The bright LIVING AREA features a comfortable sofa and a flat-screen TV. You will love the Air Conditioning after a warm day outside. Reconnect with loved ones back home with the FREE Basic Wi-Fi in-room or in the common area, or enjoy Full Wi-Fi access in-room for a charge. Business travellers will appreciate the small desk area.
Cook up a storm in the full KITCHENETTE with ceramic hob, microwave/grill, refrigerator, dishwasher, and a complement of kitchenware and utensils. In the mornings, enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, and a slice of toast in-room. Entertain visitors and enjoy your meal in the nicely decorated dining area with seating for everyone. If you want to cook within the comforts of your unit, the Carrefour Market is only 150m away, and the Monoprix is 500m away.
Our guests enjoy a number of excellent services and amenities at the Appart-Hôtel Bordeaux Bassins À Flot, where this unit is conveniently located! You will enjoy this lakeside residence, featuring classic architecture in the shape of a ship. Make use of the luggage storage during your travels, or the laundry facilities and iron and ironing board before a meeting. Reservation of taxis, restaurants, and activities can be made on-site for added convenience. In the mornings, arrange for a buffet breakfast in the breakfast room to start your day off right! If you are arriving by car, a covered parking lot is available for a charge (limited spaces, pre-booking highly recommended).
Please note that, upon your arrival, a tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected. Please also note that extra bed linen, towels, and cleaning services are not included and guests are required to clean the property before departure. The convenient on-site reception is open every day from 7h to 12h30, and from 14h to 22h (except on Sundays, closes at 21h).
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know as they may be accommodated for a fee on request only. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
A wide choice of restaurants are found within a 500m radius, and the new Bacalan Market Hall is only 150m away. During your stay, head out to visit the vineyards of Médoc, Saint-Emilion and the Arcachon basin. For some exercise, we recommend hiring a bike and exploring Bordeaux via the bike paths! We love to visit the Magasins des Vivres de la Marine to experience the beautiful sculpture and art exhibits. After a great day outside, indulge in delicious French cuisine at Au Bouchon des Chartrons, a 10-minute walk away.
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Dishes & utensils
- We recommend hiring a bike and exploring Bordeaux via the bike paths!
- For business travellers, a fax and photocopy service is available at reception
- Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities on-site
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities - please inform our team if you would like to request this!
- The convenient on-site reception is open every day from 7h to 12h30, and from 14h to 22h (except on Sundays, closes at 21h)
- Basic Wi-Fi access is complimentary in-room and in the common areas, and Full Wi-Fi is available in the apartments for €5/day or €25/week
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €6/night or €40/week. Pets must have current vaccinations and be microchipped/tattoed
- Charges apply for extra bed linen and towels, along with a full house cleaning
- Please note that a daily tourist tax of €1.35/day/person, and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- Photos are representative and actual unit may differ