2 Bedroom Suite, Breckenridge
Enjoy the luxury of easy access to the slopes, and breathtaking mountain views in this spacious two bedroom suite that sleeps up to 8 guests! The natural light and amazing amenities keep our guests coming back.
- In the master bedroom, you find a comfy Queen sized bed.
- In the second bedroom, there are 2 plush Queen-sized beds.
- 1 Queen pull-out sofa in the living room
- Natural wood fireplace and private balcony
- Access to 9 on-site hot tubs and pools!
- Fitness center, sauna and steam room access
- Arcade and on-site bar called "The Hub"
- Daily and midweek maid services
- Free shuttle to visit all the Breckenridge attractions
- Easy check-in and activity planning at the concierge.
- Enjoy Discounted ski rentals when you book with us!
Surrounded by incredible mountain views and modern furnishings, this 1223 sq. ft. 2 bedroom suite can sleep up to 8 guests and is an ideal slope-side retreat in Breckenridge.
There are 2 BEDROOMS, in the master you will find a comfortable plush queen bed for you to sink into. In the second bedroom, there are 2 additional queen-sized beds and a small sitting area. There is also a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room (perfect for extra guests).
There are 2 full private BATHROOMS located adjacent to the two bedrooms each with modern fixings and plenty of space.
In the LIVING AREA, you can enjoy meals or entertain at the dining room table with seating for 4, or on your private balcony accessible from the living room. Watch TV on the sofa while you enjoy the warmth of the natural wood burning fireplace. Make the friends back home jealous by uploading photos and videos of your vacation through the free WiFi any time!
There is a fully equipped KITCHEN complete with a full sized fridge to chill your wine and all other necessities, a sink, a stove, an oven, a microwave, and a dishwasher for easy cleanup. There is also a shared BBQ area available for you to enjoy.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
This amazing property is located in Building 1-3 at Beaver Run Resort a full service, slope-side resort which offers you great amenities and services while being steps away from all the action and excitement in Breckenridge. Enjoy hopping between the 9 outdoor hot tubs located on the main pool deck next to the indoor/outdoor swimming pool. “The Hub” bar can even provide drinks at the loungers if you need to unwind apres ski. There is also a HUGE hot tub (capacity 20+) and another outdoor pool right next to the Beaver Run super chair. Both pool areas are open year round.
For those who like to keep up their fitness routine while on vacation you will be comfortable in the exercise room which features cardio equipment, universal weights and nautilus machines. Pop into the steam room or sauna afterward to soothe your muscles. There is an outdoor tennis court which is open weather permitting, and if you are looking for evening entertainment there is a cool arcade located in the middle of the Beaver Run complex. If you would like to explore Breckenridge downtown there is a free shuttle which will pick you up right at the front door.
You can look forward to returning to a clean space as daily cleaning services will always replenish your towels and essentials as well as removing trash. Midweek - bed linens and towels are replaced and a light cleaning of the kitchen, bathroom, and living area are completed. All of these services are offered at no extra charge!
In the spring, summer, and fall, enjoy free parking for one vehicle per bedroom. In the winter, parking is available for an additional fee of $20/night.
We highly recommend the “Hearthstone Restaurant” if you want a fine dining experience, placed in a beautiful Victorian style home; or for a more moderately priced option “The Canteen” has excellent drinks, lunch options, and stays open late with a laid-back atmosphere! If you are in the mood for some extra luxury check into "The Spa" at Beaver run for an all natural experience with a variety of world-class treatments.
In the winter, enjoy a drink or meal at one of the on-site bars or restaurants. Bars open during the season include Spencer's, The Pub at the Hub, Copper Top Cafeteria, Copper Top Bar, and the Skywalk Deli and Market. Spencers, the Skywalk Deli and Market, and Base 9 Bar are also open during the summer.
Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and get 30% off your ski or snowboard gear when you reserve in advance!
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Housekeeping (every few days)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Complimentary locker rooms near the exercise room
- For more information on the complimentary shuttle contact the front desk
- Business center located is located in the main lobby (Faxing, shipping/mailing, printing and copying – fees may apply depending on volume)
- Beaver Run offers full laundry and dry cleaning services (fees may apply)
- Guest services on- site include a concierge desk and bellman
- Complimentary Ski Lockers are available for your equipment
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation