Colorado Suite, Breckenridge
Spend your holiday at a luxurious ski-in residence, this spacious studio sleeps up to 4 guests and features gorgeous mountain views, natural lighting and loads of features that keep guests coming back.
- 1 Queen Bed in private nook
- 1 Queen pull-out sofa in the living room
- Enhanced efficiency kitchen for easy meal prep!
- Wood-burning fireplace and private balcony
- Access to 6 on-site hot tubs and pools!
- Fitness center, sauna and steam room access
- Arcade and on-site bar called "The Hub"
- Daily and midweek maid services
- Free shuttle to visit all the Breckenridge attractions
- Easy check-in and activity planning at the concierge.
Surrounded by incredible mountain views and modern furnishings and open-concept style, this 617 sq. ft. Colorado suite can sleep up to 4 guests and is an ideal slope-side retreat in Breckenridge. Breathe in the fresh mountain air from your private balcony while enjoying a glass of wine or cup of coffee in this premiere suite.
There is 1 QUEEN-SIZED bed in the private nook with comfortable plush bedding.
There is 1 full modern BATHROOM with plenty of space to get ready for your exciting day on the mountain.
The is an enhanced efficiency KITCHEN, complete with full sized fridge, microwave, sink, drip coffee maker, dishwasher and cooktop. This is the perfect choice for those looking to cook some simple meals in-suite.
This LIVING AREA is much bigger than your typical studio - you can comfortably enjoy meals or entertain at the dining room table with seating for 4 or watch TV on the sofa which transforms into a queen sized sleeper sofa (perfect for extra guests). Relax in front of the TV while you kick up your tired feet, and warm up in front of the gorgeous stone wood-burning fireplace that is the centrepiece of the room.
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
This amazing property is located in Building 4 at Beaver Run Resort a full service, slope-side resort which offers you great amenities and services while being steps away from all the action and excitement in Breckenridge. Enjoy hopping between the 6 outdoor hot tubs located on the main pool deck next to the indoor/outdoor swimming pool. “The Hub” bar can even provide drinks at the loungers if you need to unwind apres ski. There is also a HUGE hot tub (capacity 20+) and another outdoor pool right next to the Beaver Run super chair. Both pool areas are open year round. For those who like to keep up their fitness routine while on vacation you will be comfortable in the exercise room which features cardio equipment, universal weights and nautilus machines. Pop into the steam room or sauna afterward to soothe your muscles. There is an outdoor tennis court which is open weather permitting, and if you are looking for evening entertainment there is a cool arcade located in the middle of the Beaver Run complex. If you would like to explore Breckenridge downtown there is a free shuttle which will pick you up right at the front door. You can look forward to returning to a clean space as daily cleaning services will always replenish your towels and essentials as well as removing trash. Midweek - bed linens and towels are replaced and a light cleaning of the kitchen, bathroom, and living area are completed. All of these services are offered at no extra charge! We highly recommend the “Hearthstone Restaurant” if you want a fine dining experience, placed in a beautiful Victorian style home; or for a more moderately priced option “The Canteen” has excellent drinks, lunch options, and stays open late with a laid-back atmosphere! If you are in the mood for some extra luxury check into "The Spa" at Beaver run for an all natural experience with a variety of world-class treatments.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
24hr front desk
Fireplace (wood burning)
Housekeeping (every few days)
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Tennis court (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- Complimentary locker rooms near the exercise room
- Free Wi-Fi
- For more information on the complimentary shuttle contact the front desk
- Business center located is located in the main lobby (Faxing, shipping/mailing, printing and copying – fees may apply depending on volume)
- Beaver Run offers full laundry and dry cleaning services (fees may apply)
- Guest services on- site include a concierge desk and bellman
- Complimentary Ski Lockers are available for your equipment
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation