Studio Condo, Breckenridge
EXPERIENCE the true convenience of ski-in/ski out access in this incredibly located space. This beautiful mountain inspired studio is an excellent choice for a couple's escape or a mountain getaway with a small group of friends.
- 1 Double-sized Murphy bed in the living room
- 1 Pull-out sofa bed in the living room
- 1 Full bathroom
- Fireplace, flat screen TV and private balcony
- Free area shuttle and ski storage
- Access to on-site hot tubs, pools, theatre room and billiards table
- Access to Rejuvenation Center Spa
This well-appointed studio condo features 550 sq.ft of living space for a ski vacation to Breckenridge Ski Resort. This suite is ideal for a group of up to 4 people and has all the necessities as well as some wonderful perks and amenities!
There is 1 Murphy DOUBLE-SIZED bed and an additional pull-out sofa bed both in the living area.
There is 1 BATHROOM, with a shower, tub, toilet and vanity.
Relax in the spacious LIVING AREA on the comfortable sofas (one of which doubles as pull-out sofabed) and watch a movie on the 42" HD TV with Blu-Ray player. After a day on the slopes, get cozy in front of the moss rock fireplace and listen to music on the clock radio with iPod dock. Take in breathtaking alpine views from the private balcony. For added convenience, this condo also has in-suite washer and dryer machines and an individually controlled thermostat.
The fully-equipped KITCHEN features granite countertops, stainless steel Bosch appliances and has everything you need to cook delicious meals while on vacation. Enjoy your meals together at the breakfast bar or large dining table.
This beautiful condo is located in One Ski Hill Place which is a remarkable property in a PRIME location, it's a true ski-in/ski-out offering the best slopeside access. The shared amenities are absolutely amazing, you have a choice of 2 spa-like hot tubs and also 2 chic indoor pools which are perfect for the whole family! If you are looking for a bit more relaxation you can book a facial or massage at the on-site Rejuvenation Center Spa. Guest have access to some nice entertainment options in the evening including a theatre room and billiard table. You don't need to worry about dragging your equipment to your room every day as there is ski storage available for your convenience. Catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle if you feel like exploring a little bit. All of the resort fees are INCLUDED in the rates for this property so you don't need to be wary of any surprise charges!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Breckenridge ski resort is made up of 4 brilliant peaks and 2,300 acres of skiing terrain. Here you can downhill ski/snowboard, cross country ski, and go snowshoeing.
- In the summer many of the ski lifts grant you access to amazing hiking trails, cycling trails, and excellent golfing amidst the wild mountain flowers.
- If you're in the mood for a little history check out the old mining town in Edwin Carter Museum, which dates back to 1875.
- The jeep tours of the ghost towns in the area are a real treat and a haven for photographers or those who like all things these unique slices of history.
- Make sure to check out the festivals and events throughout the year like the Bluegrass and Beer Festival and the Breckenridge International Festival of Arts.
- Located just a short gondola ride away, one of our favourite high-class restaurants in the Village is Hearthstone which is a beautiful Victorian home with 2 levels and incredible service. We highly recommend the lamb and the happy hour with appetizers is really worth a shot.
- For a slightly more economical option visit The Lost Cajun for lunch or dinner and try the incredible lobster bisque paired with great service.
Slopeside or Ski-in/Ski-Out
Less than 250m from ski lifts
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Safe deposit box
Shuttle to downtown
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Complimentary area shuttle
- Access to hot tubs and pools
- Access to Rejuvenation Center Spa
- Access to the theatre room and the billiard table
- Complimentary ski storage
- In-suite washer and dryer
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation