Studio for 2, Brides-Les-Bains
After a day on the slopes, relax in our Studio for 2 in Brides-Les-Bains, Savoie! Step out on the private balcony for a breath of fresh air or spend time in the on-site sauna and steam room.
- Cozy studio with a Sofa bed
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Cable TV + Wi-Fi available
- Access to an Indoor Pool
- Ski storage
- Indoor parking available on-site!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all the amenities advertised!
Grab your skis and come stay in our 24m2 studio for 2 in Brides-Les-Bains! Ski enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice as the Olympe gondola is only 600m from the residence and it provides access to the vast Méribel and the Trois Vallées ski areas. The charming resort centre offers a collection of shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Return to your comfortable apartment in the evening and enjoy the fresh air on your balcony or head down to the sauna!
Our cozy STUDIO has 1 Sofa bed. Please note that bed linens are not included for stays of more than 6 nights, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Curl up and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional fee. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for those that wish to connect with friends back home, available for an additional fee.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided for stays longer than 6 nights, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Keep your clothes clean for an additional fee, courtesy of the washer and dryer on-site.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, and a dishwasher. You can enjoy all of your meals in the dining area. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are several other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Cybèle where our apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, the on-site sauna, the indoor pool, and the board game rental. If you are bringing your car to explore this lovely region, we've got you covered with parking available on-site for an additional fee.
**PLEASE NOTE that the sauna will be closed until May 1, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of an extra charge.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units before departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for an additional fee of €39 to €59.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Le Bis "Trop" Savoyard, only a 3-minute walk away! Pick up some of your groceries at Spar, 2 minutes away by car. Looking to rent ski equipment? Book with us and you’ll receive a discount of up to 55% when you reserve your rental equipment with Skiset, the leading independent mountain sports shop network in France.
Shuttle to downtown
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Dishes & utensils
- For short stays (6 nights or less), bed linens, bathroom linens, end of stay cleaning (except kitchen), and television are included
- Parking is available on-site for a fee of €7/night for 4 nights and €39 for 5+ nights (depending on availability, reservation recommended). The maximum height is 1.90m.
- Enjoy access to the sauna for 8€/session and 39€/ 6 sessions. Guests receive 1 free sauna or steam room session per apartment, per week (sauna is closed on Saturdays)
- **Please note that the sauna is closed until May 1, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
- Watch TV for €29 for the first week and €15 for the subsequent weeks (depending on availability). Please note, it may only offer French channels
- In the winter, connect with friends and family using the Wi-Fi, available upon request for €2.90/day or €25/week
- Bed linens are available for €8/person and bathroom linens are available for €8/set (included for short stays)
- An end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) is available upon request for €39 to €59, depending on the size of your unit
- Have your bed made upon arrival for between €45 to €60
- Have your beds made upon arrival and an end of stay cleaning for €75 to €105
- Keep your clothes clean with the laundry machines for €6/wash and €4/dry (available from 8 am until 7 pm)
- Rent a baby kit (bed + chair) for €7/day and €25/stay (depending on availability)
- Please note that a fully refundable damage deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3 will be collected upon arrival
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €7/pet/night or €39/pet for 6+ nights
- Photos are representative - bedding configurations and actual unit may vary