1 Bedroom Apartment for 4, Cagnes-sur-Mer
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Escape to the charming city of Cagnes-sur-Mer, courtesy of our modest apartment! Lounge by the rooftop solarium pool during the beautiful summer months after a day spent exploring the area. Our apartment has many amenities you’ll love, including:
- Bedroom with a Double bed or 2 Single beds - let us know what you prefer!
- Sofa bed for additional guests
- Reversible air-conditioning
- Equipped Kitchenette
- FREE Wi-Fi in the common area and the apartments
- Complimentary outdoor parking
- Solarium pool on the rooftop terrace (open from April to October)
- On-site laundry
- Guest services team on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
- 1.4km from the beach
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Stay in our modest apartment and you’ll be conveniently located only 1.4km from the beach! Our guests enjoy access to a solarium pool which is perfect if you need to cool down at the end of a hot summer day. Nearby, there is a small, picturesque fishing port, along with the Renoir Museum. Whether you’re coming for the equestrian season, cultural events, or just to indulge in seaside recreation, we can’t wait to welcome you!
Our space has 1 BEDROOM which features either a Double bed or 2 Single beds. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests. Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit/week. Beds can be made on arrival for €10.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. If you spill something on your favourite shirt, on-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge. Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit.
After visiting the Renoir Museum, retreat to our modest, air-conditioned LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy local programming on our TV. You can easily connect with friends and family back home, courtesy of the complimentary Wi-Fi. In the early evening, step out onto the terrace or loggia and enjoy the fresh air - please note that views may vary.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a refrigerator. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Le Crystal where our 32 m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to October) and on-site guest services, which are available to ensure a stress-free stay.
Our guests have access to 1 complimentary outdoor parking space. An additional parking space is available for €16/day.
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week. Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a small daily tourist tax per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for €40 to €60. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Electric Café, just a 2-minute drive away! Those looking for an afternoon cocktail can walk to Restaurant Le Maestro, and we’d highly recommend starting your morning with a cup of coffee at Iris Coffee – it’s only two blocks from the residence. The beach is close by for anyone who wants to go for a swim or participate in a variety of water activities.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Bed linen is not included but can be rented on-site for €12/kit/week
- Beds can be made on arrival for €10
- Towels are not provided but can be rented on-site for €9/kit
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) will be provided for €40 to €60. Cleaning kits can be rented for €3.90
- Bedding configurations in the bedroom vary, please specify any preferences with our team upon booking
- Complimentary outdoor parking spot – additional spots are €16/day
- If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €10/night or €46/week
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features – please let our team know if you would like these features
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300 and a tourist tax
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation