3 Bedroom Apartment for 8, Callian
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Discover the small hilltop village of Callian in our lovely condo for 8. Take a dip in one of the infinity pools on the premises or stay in and cook up a storm in the fully-equipped kitchenette. Other features you'll love:
- Two Bedrooms with a Double bed in each room
- Bunk bed in the third bedroom
- Sofa bed in the living area for additional guests
- Private balcony or terrace
- On-site restaurant
- TV in the common area
- FREE Wi-Fi
- 2 outdoor pools (open during the summer)
- Well-being centre on-site
- Children's and teen's entertainment available during July and August
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The medieval town of Callian features architecture dating back to the 12th century. History buffs will love the unique atmosphere of this cool town that includes one of the oldest castles in the Var region. Perched on a hill, this village is known for its stunning views of the surrounding area. Those seeking adventure will love the proximity to hiking, gliding, cycling, and horseback riding! Make sure to visit Gorges du Verdon, 80km away. There's something here for everyone, and our rental is the perfect place from which to experience it all.
Our spacious 60 m2 apartment has 3 BEDROOMS. Two bedrooms feature a Double bed each and there are Bunk beds in the third bedroom. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate additional guests.
Prepare for the day in our 2 BATHROOMS. Bed linen and bathroom linen are included upon arrival and additional towels can be rented on-site for €9/extra kit.
After a day of exploring the medieval town, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA, where you will find a TV. Breathe the fresh air on your balcony or terrace outside!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a stovetop, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker! When you're hungry, you can also try the on-site restaurant.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at Le Domaine de Camiole, where our property is conveniently located. These include access to the 2 outdoor pools and the paddling pool (open from May until the end of September). From June to August, you'll love the snack bar near the pools! For an additional fee, reach ultimate relaxation in the well-being centre that features an indoor heated pool, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness room. Massages are also available for a fee (prices on-site). Challenge a friend to a match on the pétanque pitch or use the ping pong tables.
During July and August, children's entertainment and activities for teens are available, so you can relax while the kids have fun! Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a €300 damage deposit will be collected upon arrival. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €40 to €80. A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
For water adventures, visit Lake Saint-Cassien. We suggest taking a short drive to Tourrettes, so you can take in the view of the Tourrettes Castle. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Café Des Arts, just a 9-minute drive away.
TV in common area
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Full size fridge/freezer
Please note that Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools from 9 am - 7 pm May to September (dimensions are 24x12m and 20x10m)
- Bed linen and towels are included upon your arrival and extra bathroom towels can be rented on-site for €9/kit/person
- Beds can be made upon arrival for €10/bed
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure, or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and dishes) may be provided from €40 to €80
- A cleaning kit can be rented on-site for €3.90/kit
- Wi-Fi is available for FREE in the apartment
- Registration for children's/teen's club is taken on-site
- Access to the well-being centre is €15/person
- Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
- Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
- If you need baby equipment please request this upon booking (subject to availability)
- On-site breakfast is available for €10/adult, €5.50/child (4 to 12 years old), and free for children under 4 years old
- Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartment
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and a damage deposit of €300 (for apartments) or €600 (for villas) will be collected upon arrival