Unit 307 2 Bedroom Lower Suite, Canmore
Your next amazing mountain adventure starts with a stay in our suite in Canmore! When you're not on a mountain adventure, relax in the shared outdoor hot tub. Our suite has plenty of amenities we think you'll love, including:
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 with a King bed and 1 with a Queen bed
- Gas fireplace
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Shared BBQ area
- Outdoor hot tub
- Free on-site parking
- Near the gates of Banff!
On your next mountain excursion, book a stay in our rustic suite! Located in Canmore, our simple and tastefully decorated suite is the perfect place to stay when you want to go skiing in Banff or hiking and mountain biking in Canmore. Once you’re done adventuring, be sure to come back and soothe your muscles with a soak in the shared outdoor hot tub.
Our lovely suite has 2 BEDROOMS. There is a King bed in the master bedroom and a Queen bed in the second bedroom. In the living area, you’ll find a Double sofabed which can accommodate extra guests.
After a day in the mountains, wash up in the 1 BATHROOM.
When you’re not exploring Banff National Park, relax on the sofa in the cozy LIVING AREA. Read a book, enjoy your favourite show on TV, or warm up in front of the gas fireplace. If you’d like to connect with friends and family back home, take advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi.
When you’re hungry, make a meal in the KITCHEN, which features an oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, and all of the utensils you need for cooking and eating. You can enjoy all of your meals at the dining room table. On beautiful summer days, we’d recommend grilling at the shared BBQ area.
There are plenty of other amenities you’re sure to enjoy when you stay at Banff Boundary Lodge, where our property is conveniently located. These include the shared outdoor hot tub and the free on-site parking.
**Please note that the hot tub will be closed from September 3rd to October 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.**
If you’d like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate them for an additional charge. A portion of the pet fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA, and each pet also receives a welcome package! The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Before heading into Banff National Park for the day, pop across the highway to Beamer's Coffee Bar for a delicious coffee! Craving pizza? Head over to Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. in Canmore – though we’d recommend making a reservation, first. On a warm summer day, we’d suggest stopping by Bow Valley Stand Up Paddleboarding, renting some paddleboards, and taking them out on the reservoir. There are also plenty of hiking and mountain biking trails winding throughout the area.
Fireplace (gas or electric)
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Unfortunately, this unit does not come with AC. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking we may be able to accommodate you for an additional fee of $25/night per pet
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
- Bedding configurations vary - please specify bedding preferences upon booking
- **Please note that the hot tub will be closed from September 3rd to October 2019. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.**