1 Bedroom Condo (1 King), Canmore
Our beautifully finished 1 bedroom condo is spacious and luxurious, it has been updated with cutting-edge appliances and features. Our guests love:
- King bed with luxury linens in the bedroom
- Double pull-out sofabed in the living room
- Gas fireplace and a private balcony equipped with Napoleon BBQ
- 2 Outdoor hot tubs on site with views of the Three Sisters, Ha-Ling and Rundle mountain ranges
- 20-minute riverside stroll to downtown Canmore
- Award-winning daily housekeeping
- Cardio room on-site
- Heated underground parking
Spend your day in the mountains, then retreat to our condo and soak your muscles in one of the shared outdoor hot tubs, which is surrounded by lush evergreens and absolutely stunning views. Our modern condo is the perfect Rocky Mountain getaway and has 633 sq. ft. of living space. It’s located on the quiet end of Canmore, but still within walking distance to all the excitement of downtown!
Our rustic condo has 1 BEDROOM with a luxurious King bed, complete with a pillowtop mattress, triple sheets, and a fluffy duvet. The Double sofabed in the living area sleeps additional guests.
Before you start your adventure, get ready in the luxurious 1 BATHROOM, which features a soaker tub, a glass-enclosed shower and single vanities. Make sure to try the spa-inspired Aqua Suffusion bathroom amenities provided for you.
After a day hiking in Canmore, retreat to the stunning LIVING ROOM, designed with an exquisite, rock fireplace, gorgeous hardwood floors, and over-sized windows. For your entertainment needs it includes a 40" HD Smart TV with blue tooth and Netflix access (your own Netflix account is required); you also have free wireless internet. You can cozy up next to the fireplace in the evening and relish in the surrounding nature while enjoying your morning cup of coffee on the private deck.
Cook meals with ease in the fully-equipped KITCHEN, complete with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Enjoy meals together at the dining table or breakfast bar. Grilling dinner is a breeze on the Napoleon BBQ, which is on your private deck. If you need coffee to help you wake up in the morning, we’ve got you covered: our condo has a coffeemaker.
There are plenty of other amenities you’re sure to love when you stay in the beautiful Falcon Crest Lodge, where our property is conveniently located. These include the 2 outdoor hot tubs, the on-site cardio room, and the water-saving rain shower heads.
With its boutique stores, superb restaurants, local pubs and cozy coffee shops, downtown Canmore is only a scenic 20-minute walk from our condo. If you are in the mood for some great food and evening entertainment you can walk over to the Mineshaft Tavern which has wonderful live music in the evenings and is only a 10-minute walk from your suite.
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
24hr front desk
Fireplace (gas or electric)
In-house laundry services
Safe deposit box
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- High-speed wireless internet
- Unlimited local calling
- 20 Minutes of long distance calling within North America per day
- In-room coffee
- Access to update Blu Ray/ DVD and games library
- 24 Hour guest services in case you need anything and complimentary maps
- Board Games, books, and puzzles available for your enjoyment
- Business services including printing, copying, faxing and even laptop rental
- There is no restaurant or coffee shop at this property, but there are plenty nearby