1 Bedroom Apartment + Loft, Canmore
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
- No contact arrival and departure
- Your own kitchen and living space
- Curbside check-in available
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting measures in line with AHS protocols
- Exterior access to your guestroom
- Located in quiet, spacious areas close to nature and away from crowds
- Quick access to a variety of recreation trails
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff with mandatory preventive education and training
Escape to our perfectly located and classic 1 bedroom apartment with loft in Canmore! You will love to be a 10-minute drive from the entrance to beautiful Banff National Park, and minutes from the charming centre of town - read on for our recommendations in the area!
- Great value! Essentially 2 bedrooms
- Private Bedroom with a Queen bed
- 2 Double beds in the Cozy Loft
- Double futon in the living room
- Warm up in front of the toasty Fireplace
- Access to a lovely Mountain View Hot Tub and Sauna!
- FREE Wi-Fi and parking
- Light daily housekeeping is Included!
- Complimentary on-site Bike Storage in the summer, and Ski Storage in the winter
- 24h Front Desk & local concierge service, makes check-in and late arrivals a breeze!
Our cozy and equipped apartment in Canmore is your PERFECT escape from the daily grind! We think you'll love the central location of our unit in Canada's spectacular wilderness - a short drive from the excitement in Kananaskis and the beauty of Banff National Park. Head into Canmore town centre and experience the laidback atmosphere in this gorgeous mountain town. Make sure to take a soak in the hot tub on-site while soaking in the views!
There is 1 BEDROOM on the main floor, featuring a luxurious Queen-sized bed. The open LOFT upstairs features 2 Double beds, and there is additional Double futon in the living room on the main floor.
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with a shower/tub combination. We've got you covered with towels supplied!
The bright and open LIVING AREA on the main floor is warm and welcoming, with large windows and a cozy ambiance. There is comfortable seating and a flat-screen TV, along with a gas fireplace for chilly evenings. In the summer, we think you'll love the Air Conditioning!
The full KITCHEN comes equipped with everything you need to cook in the comforts of your mountain home. In the mornings, brew up your favourite coffee in the coffeemaker, and enjoy your meals at the dining table. If you're wanting to pick up groceries, Safeway is a 5-minute walk away.
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of amenities and services at the Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, where this apartment is conveniently located. Head over to the indoor hot tub after a day outside, or soothe your muscles in the sauna. The kids will love the playground, and the kids at heart will love to play in the surrounding mountains. There is no limit to the number of hikes in the area, or the number of ski runs! During the summer, we think you'll love to meet fellow travellers in the shared BBQ and picnic area, featuring high-end Webber grills. This is the perfect spot to host an event, as there is a meeting room on-site along with printing services if needed.
Please note that this room is expected to accommodate a max of 4 adults and 2 children. This rate is based on double occupancy and extra charges apply for additional guests.
Upon arrival, a damage deposit from $50 to $200 will be collected depending on the length of stay.
Canmore is the perfect mountain destination in EVERY season - so you will never be bored! We do recommend bringing appropriate clothing for all conditions, as mountain weather can change unexpectedly. During the summer, there is an abundance of excellent hikes in the area, including Grassi Lakes, Ha-Ling Peak and Cory Pass. In the winter, use Canmore as your base for ski trips to the nearby hills of Sunshine, Lake Louise or Nakiska. It's also worth visiting the Canmore Nordic Centre for any outdoor activities you'd like to pursue!
On rainy days, we recommend hanging around the charming town - we love the flatbreads at Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. Or, do some tasting at the Grizzly Paw Pub and Brewing Company. We also recommend taking a short drive to Banff town centre and exploring this quaint and popular town! Please note that there is a charge to enter Banff National Park, though this will cover your visit to Yoho, Jasper and Kootenay National Parks as well!
If you are planning on skiing during your visit, let us know and we can help you book exclusive discounted lift tickets!
24hr front desk
Bike storage (bring a lock)
Fireplace (gas or electric)
Free local calls
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- Make use of the FREE high-speed wireless internet
- FREE local calls - why not order in dinner one evening?
- Convenient laundry facilities are available for you on-site
- Computer and printing services are provided if needed
- The Guides Room is the perfect place to host events - complete with a kitchen and bar!
- Grill up your dinner in the BBQ and picnic areas
- The little ones will love the playground
- Please note that this room is expected to accommodate a max of 4 adults and 2 children