1 Bedroom Apartment for 4 with Balcony, Cannes
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Right in the Cannes town center, just 100m from the beach and a 10-minute walk to the restaurants and shops, our unit is located in an ideal destination. When you are not spending time relaxing on the beach or boating the French Riviera, take a dip in the beautiful outdoor swimming pool on-site.
- Bedroom with 2 Single beds or a Double bed
- Sofa bed or pull out beds in the living area
- PRIVATE Balcony
- Equipped Kitchenette
- AIR CONDITIONING
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Access to a Seasonal Outdoor pool
- Parking available on-site
- Near a handful of excellent restaurants, the port, and a museum
- Guest services team available on-site to ensure you have a relaxing vacation
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
The luxurious and inspiring location of Cannes is most famously known for the Cannes film festival as well as its architectural elegance, including the stunning mansions and hotels on the French Riviera. Boasting some of the most beautiful beaches in the world coupled with lush, green countryside, you can spend a leisurely day watching the yachts sail through the sparkling water, in awe at the magnificent bay. Our cozy 27 m2 rental is the perfect base for all of your adventures in Cannes.
Our 1 BEDROOM apartment features a bedroom with either 2 Single beds or 1 Double bed, and a Double sofa bed or pull out beds in the living room. Bedding configurations vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
Prepare for the day in our 1 BATHROOM with a separate WC. Travelling light? Don't worry, bed linens and bath towels are all included!
After a day of adventures, retreat to our cozy and Air Conditioned LIVING AREA and catch your favourite French show on the TV. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the FREE Wi-Fi. Step out onto your Balcony and breathe the fresh air!
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a microwave/grill, a refrigerator, ceramic hobs, a coffee machine and a dishwasher. Spill something on your favourite shirt? There are coin-operated washers and dryers on-site. You can enjoy all of your meals in our open plan DINING AREA.
Our property is conveniently located at Residence Les Félibriges, where you can enjoy the lovely outdoor pool (open from April until the end of September). Soak up the sun in the solarium beside the pool. If you're travelling by car, we've got you covered with on-site parking for €8/day, €50/week, or €90/month (subject to availability). Please note that the entry and exit points are quite narrow and can be difficult to manoeuvre with a large vehicle.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for a fee of €10/day/pet or €50/week/pet. An ID card or passport is required for all guests including babies (drivers licences are not valid). For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of €60/apartment.
If you don't feel like cooking, our rental is in an excellent location near a myriad of restaurants. One of our favourites is Riviera Beach Restaurant Plage Privée Cannes where you can have a nice meal on the seaside (we recommend making a reservation before going)! For stunning views, take a short 3-minute drive to Port de Cannes. For a look at history, check out the impressive Musée de la Castre, just a 4-minute drive away.
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Dive into the outdoor pool, open from April to end of September
- On-site parking is available for €8/day, €50/week, or €90/month (subject to availability). Please note that the entry and exit points are quite narrow and can be difficult to manoeuvre with a large vehicle
- Bedding configurations in the bedroom vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have.
- Please note that a small daily tourist tax, eco tax, and damage deposit will be collected by the resort upon arrival
- For stays of 7+ nights, guests are requested to clean their apartments or an end of stay cleaning (except kitchenette) is available for €60/apartment
- Some of these residences accept pets at an additional charge of €10/pet/night or €50/week. Please let us know if you'd like to bring your pet along with you
- ID card or passport is required for all guests (babies included), and a drivers license is not valid.