Studio for 2, Cap d'Agde
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
Unwind in our bright and cozy studio in Cap D'Agde! Escape to our lovely unit for a wonderful getaway near the Mediterranean Sea. Spend your holiday swimming, cycling, or hiking in this beautiful region. Return to the studio and enjoy a baguette on the balcony or terrace after lounging by the on-site pool.
- Cozy studio for 2
- Private balcony or terrace!
- On-site laundry available
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHENETTE
- Outdoor pool - open in the summer
- On-site guest service team
- Children's club
- Private parking!
Pack your bags and escape to our 18m2 studio on the Côte d'Azur! Set against the stunning backdrop of the Mediterranean sea, the picturesque, seaside destination of Cap D'Agde is a popular choice for holidaymakers wanting to enjoy a sunny getaway with friends and family! Nestled within lush gardens, our cozy unit is the perfect home base from which to explore the beautiful Hérault region, and its rich historical and cultural heritage. In the evening, find a delicious local restaurant near the water before returning to the studio and cozying up on the couch.
Our cozy STUDIO has a Sofa bed (140 x 190) in the living room which can accommodate comfortably 2 guests. Please note that bed linens are not included for long stays, but are available on-site for an additional charge. After a wonderful day outside, retreat to our cozy space and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV, available for an additional charge. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available for an additional charge for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM, which features a shower. Please note that bathroom linens are not provided, but are available on-site for €8/kit. Keep your clothes clean with the on-site laundry machines, available for an additional charge.
In the KITCHENETTE you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave, and a mini-fridge. When you don't feel like cooking, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or grab a drink at the bar!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Saint Loup where our maisonette is conveniently located. These include the children's club, the playground, and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from beginning of April until the end of October). Guest services are available on-site to ensure a stress-free stay. If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE private parking on-site!
The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62.
Soak up some sun on a beautiful black-sand beach at Plage de la Conque or visit Les Falaises du Cap d'Agde to see the beautiful cliffs! Take your little ones to Luna Park, an amusement park only 8 minutes away by car. If you're looking to take a little break from all the Sun, check out the beautiful aquarium, Aquarium Marin du Cap d'Agde, a 6-minute drive away. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Au Bout du Quai, only a 7-minute drive away!
Safe deposit box
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Please note that bed linen, towels and other essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- Please note that bed linens, bathroom linens, the TV, and the end of stay cleaning (during the winter) are all included for guests staying 6 nights or less
- There is 1 free private parking space available per unit. Additional parking spaces are available for €55/stay (limited availability)
- Enjoy access to the outdoor heated pool, the restaurant, the bar, and the convenience store from the beginning of April until the end of October
- Wi-Fi (2 devices) is available for an additional fee of €8/night, €20/week, €30/2 weeks, or €35 for Family Pack (4 connections)
- For long stays, watch your favourite show on the TV for €8/day or €42/week - Plus €5/day if your stay is longer than 1 week
- Our studio is exclusively located on the 1st floor
- Bed linens are available for €12/kit
- Bathroom linens are available for €8/kit
- Bedroom and bathrooms linens are available for €19/kit
- A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive
- Please note that it is not possible to put baby beds in this studio
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €300, a small daily eco-tax, and a small daily tourist tax between €0.50 and €3, charged per person
- Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchenette) will be provided for an additional fee starting from €62