1 Bedroom Alcove for 6 (Sea View), Cayeux sur Mer
When you've finished walking along the pebbled beach, return to our cozy apartment and pop open a bottle of wine, or pick up some fresh food from the local market. When you’re not exploring the area, enjoy the gorgeous sea views from this apartment. Other features we think you’ll love:
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Twin beds
- Great value! Alcove with Bunk beds acts like an additional bedroom
- There is a sofa bed in the living room
- Hungry? Make a meal in your kitchen
- Access to a lovely Indoor Pool
- FREE Wi-Fi in common area, Wi-Fi in-room available
- Complimentary Outdoor Parking, Covered parking available
- Keep up your fitness routine by stopping by the on-site gym
- Local market nearby that pops up three times a week and offers some of the freshest local products
- Hotel-style front desk & reception - enjoy a stress-free vacation!
Get settled into our cozy apartment then spend the afternoon strolling the quaint streets of Cayeux. As our guest, when you’re not walking along the pebbled beach or taking a trip to one of the local villages, you can go for a swim in the shared heated pool or take advantage of the on-site fitness centre. You’ll love the local culture. After a great day, appreciate the lovely sea views from your comfy living room.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our 35m2 unit with 2 Twin beds. There is also an additional SLEEPING AREA with a set of Bunk beds, and a Sofa bed in the living room.
Start your day by washing up in our BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels for rent upon arrival for €10/person.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA, where you’ll enjoy a view of the sea. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee – that’s assuming you don’t want to use the FREE Wi-Fi at the reception. If you're craving fresh air, please request a balcony or patio upon booking as we highly recommend stepping out to watch the waves crash onto the pebbled shore. Television is available for an additional charge of €7/day or €35/week.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage, where our property is conveniently located. Outdoor parking is available for free on-site and covered parking is available for an additional fee of €30/week. Dive into the lovely indoor pool on-site, before warming up at the fitness centre. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities after a day by the beach.
Hoping to bring your pet? Please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit and cleaning deposit. An end-of-stay cleaning can be provided for between €56 and €112 per apartment. There’s also a small daily Holiday Tax. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
To start your day, grab a glass of juice and stroll along the plank boardwalk that winds down the pebbled beach. If you’re looking for groceries, you have 2 options. You can either walk to the local supermarket which is 150m away, or wait for the weekly market, where locals gather to offer fresh products from the region. Don’t feel like grocery shopping? Then walk on the beach until you reach Le Petit Baigneur. If you’re looking to get out and experience nature, it’s only a 15-minute drive to Bay of the Somme. Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds.
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
- When you walk along the beach, try to pick your favourite colourful cabin
- If you’re up for a drive, you can head over to the Bay of the Somme to enjoy its unspoiled nature
- The plank walk extends for over 2km on the beautiful pebbled beach
- Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team of this upon booking!
- Should you desire a balcony or patio, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €112
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1/night per person
- If you’d like to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will try to accommodate them for €5/night or €25/week
- While outdoor parking is available for free, you can enjoy covered parking for a charge of €30/week
- Television is available for €7/night or €35/week
- Wifi €5/day, €10/3 days, €15/week