1 Bedroom Alcove for 6, Cayeux sur Mer
Stroll through the quaint streets of Cayeux, inhale the salty sea air, then pick up fresh local products at the weekly market before heading back to our cozy apartment. As our guest, when you’re not walking along the pebbled beach or taking a trip to one of the local villages, you can go for a swim in the shared heated pool, or take advantage of the on-site fitness centre. You’ll love the local culture, before returning to our rustic and cozy retreat by the beach.
There is 1 BEDROOM with 2 Twin beds. There is also an additional SLEEPING AREA with a set of Bunk beds, and a Sofa bed in the living room.
Start your day by washing up in our 1 BATHROOM. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with bed linen and towels for rent upon arrival.
When you're ready to wind down for the day, relax in our comfortable LIVING AREA. You can stay connected to friends and family back home by taking advantage of the Wi-Fi for an additional fee – that’s assuming you don’t want to use the FREE Wi-Fi at the reception. If you're craving fresh air, please request a balcony or patio upon booking as we highly recommend stepping out to watch the waves crash onto the pebbled shore.
Hungry? Cook up a meal in our KITCHEN, which features a ceramic hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at Résidence Les Terrasses de la Plage, where our property is conveniently located. Outdoor parking is available for free on-site and covered parking is available for an additional fee. Dive into the lovely indoor pool on-site, before warming up at the fitness centre. Keep clean with the paid laundry facilities after a day by the beach.
Hoping to bring your pet? Please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you for an additional fee. Upon arrival, you’ll be asked to provide a fully-refundable security deposit and cleaning deposit. There’s also a small daily Holiday Tax. This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please request this with our team upon booking.
To start your day, grab a glass of juice and stroll along the plank boardwalk that winds down the pebbled beach. If you’re looking for groceries, you have 2 options. You can either walk to the local supermarket which is 150m away, or wait for the weekly market, where locals gather to offer fresh products from the region. Don’t feel like grocery shopping? Then walk on the beach until you reach Le Petit Baigneur. If you’re looking to get out and experience nature, it’s only a 15-minute drive to Bay of the Somme. Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds.
WiFi (fee applies)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Full size fridge/freezer
Detailed room description
- When you walk along the beach, try to pick your favourite colourful cabin
- If you’re up for a drive, you can head over to the Bay of the Somme to enjoy its unspoiled nature
- The plank walk extends for over 2km on the beautiful pebbled beach
- Birdwatchers will love a trip to Réserve Avifaune, which is home to over 250 species of birds
- This unit may be equipped to welcome guests with disabilities, please inform our team of this upon booking!
- Should you desire a balcony or patio, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you!
- Bed linen and towels are available for rent for €10/kit
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a fully-refundable security deposit of €260 and a cleaning deposit of between €56 and €112
- There is a Holiday Tax of €1/night per person
- If you’d like to bring your pet, please let us know when booking and we will try to accommodate them for €5/night or €25/week
- While outdoor parking is available for free, you can enjoy covered parking for a charge of €30/week