Studio for 4, Château-d'Olonne
** Professionally Cleaned: We are pleased to confirm this property is professionally cleaned and undergoes a strict pre-arrival checklist to ensure that cleaning has been completed in full compliance with local hotel and professional accommodation guidelines.
** Amenities: Due to local COVID guidelines and regional regulations please expect that the shared amenities at this property such as pool, gym, and common areas will not be available during your stay.
No trip to La Loire is complete without staying in our family-friendly 4 guest Studio in beautiful Château-d'Olonne, Vendée! This property features many amenities you're sure to love:
- Cozy studio with a Sofa bed for 2 guests
- Bunk beds for 2
- Cable flatscreen television
- Wi-Fi available
- Cook a meal in your KITCHEN
- 2 Outdoor heated pools - open in the summer
- Children's club - open seasonally
- FREE outdoor parking on-site!
- Next to the Vélodyssée bicycle track
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised!
Book your next summer holiday in our cozy 4 Person Studio in Château d'Olonne. From the property, you can follow the path along the sea into the lively and exciting resort centre of Les Sables d'Olonne, and all of the boutiques, restaurants and entertainment it provides! Otherwise, work on that summer tan at the nearby Tanchet beach, or the Sables d'Olonne beach.
Our cozy STUDIO has a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate 2 guests. A set of Bunk beds near the entrance accommodates an additional 2. Bedding configurations may vary so please check with one of our friendly staff when booking to ensure the layout of the suite will suit any specific needs you may have. Bed linens are available upon request for 8€/kit.
After a day of cycling, retreat to our cozy LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV. In the early evening, step out onto the balcony or patio and enjoy the fresh air. Wi-Fi is available from 4.90€/day for those that wish to connect with friends back home.
Get ready in our 1 BATHROOM. Bathroom linens are available on request for €8/kit.
In the KITCHEN you'll find a set of ceramic hobs, a microwave/grill and a dishwasher. You may request to have breakfast at the resort for 9€/adult and 5€/children between 3-10 years old.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at L'Estran where our 30m2 studio is conveniently located. These include the children's club (open seasonally), and the shared outdoor pool (which is open from April to September).
If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE outdoor parking on-site!
If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of 7€/night for 5 nights, 39€/night for 6/7 nights, and a prorated rate of 39€/night for 8+ nights.
Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of 300€ and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee of 39€-59€.
For delicious food, great service and a cozy atmosphere, check out La Ferme Villeneuve, only 4 minutes away by car! Cyclists will love riding the renowned Vélodyssée route, which passes just in front of the resort. Additionally, adventure-lovers will be happy to hear of the wide array of water sports available in town, including sailing and surfing
TV in common area
WiFi (fee applies)
Outdoor pool (summer only)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Please note that bed linen, towels and other Essentials are available on-site, but may not be free. Additional fees are detailed below.
- This apartment is on the ground floor
- For short stays, bed linen, towels and an end of stay cleaning are included!
- For longer stays, bed linen and bathroom linens cost €8/kit
- Beds made on arrival is available from €45, an end of stay cleaning (except kitchen) is available from €39, beds made + end-stay cleaning are available from 75€, depending on the accommodation type
- If you’re travelling by car, we’ve got you covered with FREE parking on-site!
- If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of 7€/night for 5 nights, 39€/night for 6/7 nights, and a prorated rate of 39€/night for 8+ nights.
- Select units may be equipped with accessible features - please let our team know if you would like these features and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next, but all are finished to a great standard! If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of 300€ and a small daily tourist tax charged per person
- Wi-Fi is available for an additional fee of 4.90€/day, 19.90€/week, or 24.90€/week/family for 3 devices. Wi-Fi can be requested at reception, CB Visa or Mastercard only