T2 for 4, Châtel
Welcome to the PERFECT mountain retreat in Châtel! Our charming and cozy 485 sq.ft. apartment offers everything you need to enjoy a getaway in the Alps. We think you'll love the blend of comfort and luxury in our lovely getaway, located near the Lac Léman, the Mont Blanc Massif, and a number of ski resorts. Stroll from our apartment to town, only 800m away, or head to the mountain at 500m away. Discover all of the adventures and activities available to you, the delicious restaurants, and the wonderful wildlife - this is the ideal home base.
There is 1 BEDROOM in our unit, featuring a cozy Double bed. A Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding and towels are supplied!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM.
The open and warm LIVING AREA features traditional wood touches, and contains a comfy sofa and a TV. Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi access for 1 user in your room to keep you connected with your loved ones back home. Just outside, step onto the lovely balcony to breathe the fresh mountain air!
The full KITCHENETTE includes a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a toaster and a complement of utensils and kitchenware. Enjoy your meals in the dining area with seating for everyone. Stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché nearby!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Ermitage, where this unit is conveniently located. We think you'll love the gorgeous indoor/outdoor pool to cool off on hot days, before soaking in the hot tub. Soothe sore muscles in the sauna or hammam, before conveniently hiring a raclette or fondue set on-site to prepare a delicious meal. We recommend bringing a car to explore the beautiful Alps, and parking is available for you for a charge.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please also note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- The outdoor pool is only open in the summer, but the indoor pool is open year-round!
- Keep clean with the paid communal laundry services
- In the winter, store your skis on-site
- Rent board games, raclette and fondue sets, and baby kits at the reception
- Enjoy 1 FREE Wi-Fi connection in your room, and additional Wi-Fi is available for €16
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Enjoy private mandatory parking for €25/week
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit