T3 for 6, Châtel
You will love our cozy, mountain chalet-style apartment in Châtel for your peaceful vacation in the Alps! The location is ideal - between the Lac Léman and the Mont Blanc Massif, near a number of excellent ski slopes. Other features you'll love:
- Master bedroom with cozy Double bed, bedding supplied!
- 2 Twin beds or 1 Bunk bed in the second bedroom - let us know what you prefer!
- Double sofa bed in the living room
- PRIVATE balcony - watch the sunset over the Alps!
- Access to a Pristine Indoor/Outdoor Pool + a Hot Tub
- FREE Wi-Fi available for 1 user
- Sauna and Hammam access at the end of a day outside
- Private Parking on-site
- Keep clean with the convenient laundry services available
- Front desk style reception to make your stay as stress-free as possible!
Come and stay in our PERFECT mountain retreat in Châtel! Our charming and cozy 550 sq.ft. apartment offers everything you need to enjoy a getaway in the Alps. We think you'll love the blend of comfort and luxury in our getaway, located near the Lac Léman, the Mont Blanc Massif, and a number of ski resorts. Stroll from our apartment to town, only 800m away, or head to the mountain at 500m away. Discover all of the adventures and activities available to you, the delicious restaurants, and the wonderful wildlife - this is the ideal home base.
There are 2 BEDROOMS in our unit - the master bedroom features a cozy Double bed and the second bedroom may contain either 1 Bunk Bed or 2 Twin Beds. Providing optimal flexibility, please let us know what you prefer at booking and we will be happy to try and accommodate you! A Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding and towels are supplied!
Get ready for your day in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub.
The open and warm LIVING AREA features traditional wood touches, and contains a comfy sofa and a TV. Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi access for 1 user in your room to keep you connected with your loved ones back home. Just outside, step onto the lovely balcony to breathe the fresh mountain air!
The full KITCHENETTE includes a microwave, ceramic hobs, a fridge, a dishwasher, a coffee machine, a toaster and a complement of utensils and kitchenware. Enjoy your meals in the dining area with seating for everyone. Stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché nearby!
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Ermitage, where this unit is conveniently located. We think you'll love the gorgeous indoor/outdoor pool to cool off on hot days, before soaking in the hot tub. Soothe sore muscles in the sauna or hammam, before conveniently hiring a raclette or fondue set on-site to prepare a delicious meal. We recommend bringing a car to explore the beautiful Alps, and parking is available for you for a charge.
In July and August, head for a gorgeous stroll in the mountains with a guide! You'll love to take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes to discover the flora and fauna in this beautiful area
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please also note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!
In-house laundry services
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Outdoor parking area (free)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
- The outdoor pool is only open in the summer, but the indoor pool is open year-round!
- Keep clean with the paid communal laundry services
- In the winter, store your skis on-site
- Rent board games, raclette and fondue sets, and baby kits at the reception
- Enjoy 1 FREE Wi-Fi connection in your room, and additional Wi-Fi is available for €16
- Bed linen and towels are supplied upon arrival, though a change of linen costs extra
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
In July and August, take advantage of 2 FREE half-day guided hikes
- Parking in the covered lot is €25/week
- The resort accepts pets, there is a extra fee per animal 42 €/stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). First and second category dogs are prohibited. Please inform our team upon booking if you’d loke to bring your pet along.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.35/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit