T2 for 4, Châtel
Feel right at home in our bright and warm apartment in Châtel! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 300 sq.ft. retreat in the Alps - the perfect home base in the Portes du Soleil area. Our apartment is comfortable, carefully decorated, and filled with natural light. We highly recommend sitting out on your private balcony at the end of the day with a glass of your favourite wine!
There is 1 BEDROOM, featuring a cozy Double bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub and separate toilet. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site.
The warm and cozy LIVING AREA features traditional wood and stone touches. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for TV service on-site. Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, a coffee machine and a tea kettle for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché, a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Lodge, where this apartment is conveniently located. Spend time with your loved ones around the gorgeous indoor/outdoor pool. Soothe your muscles in the sauna or the hot tub after a day on the mountain. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful coastal region - there is private parking on-site for a charge.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival.
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge with fireplace
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available in the lounge, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection
- Conveniently store your skis on-site during the winter
- Keep clean with the paid communal laundry services
- TV services are available for €8/night
- Private parking is available on-site for €25/week
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59, and towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- Your pet may be accommodated for €6/night - please do let us know if you'd like to bring them along on your holiday!
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.65/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit