T2 for 4, Châtel
Feel right at home in our rustic and cozy apartment in Châtel! We think you'll LOVE the location of our 27 m2 retreat in the Alps - the perfect home base in the Portes du Soleil area. Our apartment is charming and filled with natural light. We highly recommend sitting out on your private balcony at the end of the day with a glass of your favourite wine!
There is 1 BEDROOM, featuring a cozy Double bed. An additional Double sofa bed in the living room is perfect for extra guests or the kids. Enjoy this EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bedding is supplied!
Get ready for your day outside in the 1 BATHROOM with bathtub and separate toilet. If you're travelling light, we've got you covered with towel rental on-site for a charge.
The warm and cozy LIVING AREA features traditional wood and stone touches. You will love to sit back and read a good book on the comfy sofa, or arrange for TV service on-site (charge applies). Stay connected with loved ones back home using the FREE Wi-Fi in the lounge, or purchase Wi-Fi for your room.
The equipped KITCHENETTE includes cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a toaster, a microwave, a coffee machine and a tea kettle for your convenience. Share your meals at the dining table. If you want to cook at home, stock up on groceries at the Sherpa Supermarché, a 5-minute drive away.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of wonderful amenities and services at the Residence Le Grand Lodge, where this apartment is conveniently located. Spend time with your loved ones around the gorgeous indoor/outdoor pool. Soothe your muscles in the sauna (pre-booking required) or the hot tub after a day on the mountain. We recommend bringing a car to explore this serene and peaceful coastal region - there is mandatory private parking on-site for a charge.
If you're interested in bringing along your furry best friend, please do let us know upon booking as they may be accommodated for a small pet fee. Please note that a small tourist tax and a fully-refundable damage deposit will be collected upon your arrival. Guests are requested to clean their apartments prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning charge will apply (please note that cleaning products may be available for a fee).
During your stay in Châtel, there is an endless variety of activities and adventures for you and your group! During the summer, it's worth hiking through the countryside to discover the lovely wildlife in the area. We'd recommend heading to the Lac de Vonnes at 1300m altitude - where you'll find the highest water fountain in France. Adventurers will love the via ferrata or the summer luge. In the winter, enjoy the slopes at the Portes du Soleil ski resort - we particularly like the night skiing. At the end of a wonderful day of exploration, head to Pub Avalanche in town for some tasty pub food and live music. We also love the traditional Swiss fondue at the Restaurant La Cheminée!
In-house laundry services
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
WiFi (fee applies)
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (indoor shared)
Indoor pool (shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Detailed room description
- Spend some time with your group, or fellow travellers in the shared lounge with fireplace
- Enjoy the FREE Wi-Fi available in the lounge, or arrange for Wi-Fi in your room for €16/week/connection
- Conveniently store your skis on-site during the winter
- Soothe sore muscles in the sauna - must be pre-booked
- Keep clean with the paid communal laundry services
- Basic Wi-Fi is available in the common area, or Full Wi-Fi in-room is available for a fee
- TV services are available for €42
- Private parking is mandatory on-site for €6/night/car
- A full end of stay housekeeping is available for purchase for €59
- Cleaning products may be available for a fee
- Towel rental is available for rent for €10/person
- A small number of these properties accept pets for a charge of €38 per stay (up to a max of 1 pet/accommodation). Please inform our team upon booking if you'd like to bring your pet along. First and second category dogs are not permitted.
- Upon your arrival, a tourist tax of €1.65/night/person will be collected, along with a fully-refundable damage deposit