Standard Suite for 2, Ciudad Juarez
Visit the museums and parks to enjoy some local culture before returning to our cozy suite for 2! Love Mexican food? Try out some authentic Mexican fare from highly recommended restaurants, including El Arrancadero Restaurant & Bar and El Toro Quintaco. Ideally located near the US Consulate and the major airport, you will enjoy this suite on your trip. Other features you'll love:
- 1 living area with a Queen bed
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette
- Continental breakfast from 6am-10am
- FREE Wi-Fi and FREE outdoor Parking
- Light daily Housekeeping Service included
- Keep up your exercise regime at the on-site Fitness center
- Take a dip in the year-round outdoor pool
- Close to many shopping plazas and restaurants, a 5-minute walk from your unit
- Visit Central Park and Borunda Park to get in touch with nature
- 24-hour front desk to ensure you have a stress-free and relaxing vacation
Welcome to your cozy suite in Ciudad Juarez! The warm decor and comfy furniture make it feel like you're in your own home, complete with comfy bed and full kitchenette. Venture outside and find local culture and art to satisfy the senses or stay in on a cloudy day for some R&R at the outdoor pool and fitness centre. Steps away from the U.S. Consulate and minutes away from a major airport makes it an ideal location if you require a consulate visit or a quick stopover.
The LIVING AREA has a Queen bed with stylish beddings and high-quality pillows to rest your head after an active or lazy day. A total of 250 sq.ft. of space features modern decor and furniture. When it's time to get out of the sun, head to the on-site fitness center for a quick workout or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV. Enjoy the elegant hardwood floors.
The 1 BATHROOM features FREE toiletries and towels, so you can start your day ready to go!
Prepare meals in your fully-equipped KITCHENETTE, complete with a coffee/tea maker, full-sized fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, cookware, dishware and utensils, and electric stove top. If you prefer not to cook, take advantage of the suite's daily continental breakfast from 6am to 10am. Head down the convenience store in the building for munchies and last-minute grocery items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at the Extended Suites Cuidad Juarez Consulado, where this suite is conveniently located! The convenient 24-hour front desk service ensures that everything is taken care of during your vacation. We are happy to provide FREE outdoor parking for your stay. Grill your meat and veggies on the shared BBQ by the pool. Some of our units are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that a damage deposit is collected at check-in. If you need to use an iron and ironing board, please request this at the front desk ahead of time.
Located across the street from the U.S. Consulate, the suite is perfectly located for a required consulate visit or a short trip through Ciudad Juarez. For a shopping break, take a 10-minute drive to Plaza Juárez Mall or a quick walk to Plaza Las Misiones, featuring numerous department stores and restaurants. For a pleasant break, take a 10-minute walk from your unit to Central Park, a nice hang out where you can watch animals and walk around the water. Stop in at the various authentic Mexican food places around the perimeter of the park. Visit The Tumbleweed Interactive Space museum, an interactive exhibit covering science, technology, and local culture. Supermarket González is a 10-minute drive from the suite, so stock up on some groceries while you're out.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
Washer/Dryer (coin operated)
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You will love the outdoor pool, open year-round!
- Convenient daily light housekeeping services are provided for you
- Ask about our wheelchair accessible rooms and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs
- The suites are very close to a variety of shopping and restaurants
- Explore Central Park and Borunda Park, both popular spots for a walk or picnic
- Do a grocery run at Supermarket González, a quick drive from the suite
- Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of $100 USD will be collected