Standard Suite for 2, Coatzacoalcos
Welcome to your cozy suite in Coatzacoalcos! Our studio is located minutes from several beaches, shopping, museums and nature parks. Other features you'll love:
- 1 Bedroom with a Queen bed
- Fully-equipped Kitchenette
- Continental breakfast from 6am-10am
- FREE Wi-Fi and FREE outdoor Parking
- Light daily Housekeeping Service included
- Keep up your exercise regime at the on-site Fitness center
- Take a dip in the year-round outdoor pool
- Close to many shopping plazas and restaurants
- Visit the Jaguaroundi Ecological Park for a day trip
- 24-hour front desk to ensure you have a stress-free and relaxing vacation
Welcome to your modern studio retreat in Coatzacoalcos! For a business trip or family get-away, the spacious room is close to a perfect mix of culture, shopping, and beaches. Venture outside and find local culture and art right around the corner to satisfy the senses or stay in on a cloudy day for some R&R at the outdoor pool or fitness centre.
The LIVING AREA has a total of 250 sq.ft. with a Queen bed complete with stylish beddings and comfy pillows to rest your head after an active or lazy day. Modern art paired with elegant hardwood floors and a comfy bed will make you wonder if you need to leave the unit. At the end of a fun day, unwind with family or friends in front of the flat-screen TV.
The 1 BATHROOM features FREE toiletries and towels, so you don't need anything extra to get ready for your day!
Prepare meals in your fully-equipped KITCHENETTE, complete with a coffee/tea maker, full-sized fridge/freezer, microwave, plates, cookware, dishware and utensils, and electric stove top. If you prefer not to cook, take advantage of the hotel's daily continental breakfast from 6am to 10am. Head down to the convenience store in the building for munchies and last-minute grocery items.
Our guests enjoy access to a number of excellent amenities at the Extended Suites Coatzacoalcos Forum, where this suite is conveniently located! The convenient 24-hour front desk service ensures that everything is taken care of during your vacation. We are happy to provide FREE outdoor parking for your stay. Grill your burgers on the shared BBQ by the pool. Some of our suites are wheelchair accessible, so please let us know if you require accessible accommodation and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please note that a damage deposit fee is collected at check-in. If you need to use an iron and ironing board, please request this at the front desk ahead of time.
We highly recommend eating at Carajillo 43 for a Mexican meal right in the Plaza Quadrum. Listen to the sounds of Marimba at La Parroquia de Veracruz, a place for vegetarian food and great coffee-a quick walk or drive from your suite. Take a day trip (about a 40-minute one-way drive) to Jaguaroundi Ecological Park or bring the family to the Jurassic Theme Park (Coatza Jurásico). If you prefer to stay in your suite to cook after a fun day, take a quick drive to the closest supermarket, Soriana Híper, a 5-minute drive from the suite.
24hr front desk
Complimentary continental breakfast
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor pool (year round)
Shared BBQ area
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- You will love the outdoor pool, open year-round!
- Daily light housekeeping services are provided for you
- Ask about our wheelchair accessible rooms and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs
- The suites are very close to a variety of shopping and restaurants
- Explore the Jaguaroundi Ecological Park or take the kids to Coatza Jurásico, a Jurassic theme park
- Do a grocery run to Soriana Híper, a 5-minute drive from the suite
- Upon your arrival, a damage deposit of $100 USD will be collected