2 Bedroom for 8, Cortland
This spacious 2 bedroom suite is ideal for up to 8 guests and offers all the modern comforts of home. Amenities and perks will keep you coming back to this nature escape every year.
- There are 2 bedrooms each with a Queen-bed
- There are 2 sleeper sofas in the spacious living area which can sleep 2 guests each
- Living room with fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with pantry and breakfast bar
- 2 Private balconies with views of the slopes
- Shuttle service to and from Hope Lake Lodge and Greek Peak Mountain
- Access to a year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and Starlight Arcade located at Hope Lake Lodge.
- Waterfalls-Spa, Cascades Indoor Waterpark, & 3 restaurants at Hope Lake Lodge
- Must try nearby Outdoor Adventure Centre with mountain roller coaster!
Enjoy exceptional views of the slopes from your private deck at this 2 bedroom suite, which creates a chalet-like atmosphere and offers sleeping space for 8. It's surrounded by mountains and lakes which are enhanced by amazing attractions and activities; there is loads to do for the whole family year round!
There are 2 BEDROOMS each with a comfy queen sized bed. In the spacious living area, you will find 2 sleeper sofas which can accommodate 2 people each. As we have multiple units available for this listing we would like to inform you that each unit is individually decorated and designed to the same high standard but the pictures are representative. Please let us know your bedding preferences at the time of booking so that we can get you the best arrangement for your stay.
In the large, open LIVING AREA complete with a gas fireplace and huge windows is the perfect place to entertain and relax. Connect with friends and family with the free Wi-Fi. Step out onto one of the private balconies to enjoy the fresh mountain air and unobstructed views of the slopes. Each unit has a designated parking space.
There are 2 full BATHROOMS equipped with towels and provides ample space to prepare for a day in the mountains. For your convenience, laundry facilities are available in-suite so there is no need to panic if you spill something on your favourite outfit or the kids get a little messy.
You will find a fully equipped KITCHEN ready for your groups gourmet to cook up a storm. It comes complete with a breakfast bar and full pantry for your storage needs. Enjoy your meals at the spacious dining table with seating for 8.
This beautiful home is located at Arcadia Village beautifully situated adjacent to Hope Lake in the Virgil Valley of the Finger Lakes Region. Boasting a "green" status, this property offers tons of excitement and adventure paired with amazing amenities, and relaxation facilities. Make sure to take the complimentary shuttle to Hope Lake Lodge where you can enjoy access to the year-round outdoor pool and hot tub as well as a state of the art fitness center open 24-hours a day with cutting-edge Precor equipment. After a day enjoying the outdoors, dine at the Acorn Grill or the Bobcat Lounge before heading to the Starlight Arcade. At Hope Lake Lodge, for an additional charge, you may enlist a professional to help you relax at the Waterfalls Spa or experience the Cascades Indoor Water Park with a wave pool, three-story tube slide, body slides, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an activity pool. If you have little ones then the Bearfoot Den Activities Center will be an exciting adventure with crafts, games, and other fun activities in the mornings (fees may apply depending on the activity).
You will never run out of things to do at Hope Lake/Greek Peak Mountain. Not only is Greek Peak Mountian an amazing ski hill, nearby there is the Outdoor Adventure Centre which offers a myriad of activities including a year-round MOUNTAIN ROLLER COASTER, aerial ropes course, euro bungee, and snow tubing (our personal favourite)! There is a 9-hole disc golf course around scenic Hope Lake for your enjoyment. The Nordic Center at Hope Lake is the perfect setting for cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, and hiking the Finger Lakes Trail. Golf, tennis, collegiate sports, wine tours, sailing, fishing & water skiing on Cayuga Lake are all wonderful experiences. Don't forget your state park access where you can hike the gorges, enjoy outdoor movie theatres, ice skate, horseback ride, berry pick and visit Hollenbeck's Cider Mill. Additional charges may apply depending on the activity.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Shuttle Service to Greek Peak Mountain and Hope Lake Lodge
- Free Wi-Fi
- You will have a designated parking space for your vehicle
- A number of these units are available and each unit features individual decor and bedding arrangements. Please specify your preferences with us at the time of booking.
- Mountain bike rentals (March - October)
- Cribs (no charge) and rollaway beds (nominal charge) are available first come first serve
- Copying and faxing at the front desk of Hope Lake Lodge(small charge)