1 Bedroom for 4, Cortland
This beautiful 1 bedroom suite is ideal for up to 4 guests and offers all the modern comforts of home. Amenities and perks will keep you coming back to this nature escape every year.
- There is 1 bedroom and 1 loft, bedding configurations are matched to what you want! Please let us know your preference at the time of booking.
- Living room with fireplace, cathedral ceilings, and flat screen TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony
- 24/7 Front desk for easy check-in, concierge services, shuttle to and from the mountain and Hope Lake Lodge
- Access to a year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and Starlight Arcade located at Hope Lake Lodge.
- Waterfalls-Spa, Cascades Indoor Waterpark, & 3 restaurants at Hope Lake Lodge
- Must try nearby Outdoor Adventure Centre with mountain roller coaster!
Experience peace and serenity and get out of the hustle and bustle of the city at this cozy 1 bedroom house. It's surrounded by mountains and lakes which are enhanced by amazing attractions and activities; there is loads to do for the whole family year round!
There is 1 BEDROOM and 1 LOFT which can provide a cozy place to sleep for up to 4 people each complete with luxury linens. The loft adds some extra privacy and is accessible via ladder. As we have multiple units available for this listing we would like to inform you that each unit is individually decorated and designed to the same high standard but the pictures are representative. Please let us know your bedding preferences at the time of booking so that we can get you the best arrangement for your stay.
In the large, open LIVING AREA complete with a grand fireplace and cathedral ceilings enjoy the perfect place to entertain and relax. Kick back and watch TV on the flat screen and connect with friends and family with the free Wi-Fi. Step out onto the private deck to enjoy the fresh mountain air and views from your unit. If you are travelling with a vehicle, your unit has a designated parking space.
There is 1 full BATHROOM equipped with towels and provides ample space to prepare for a day in the mountains. For your convenience, laundry facilities are available in-suite so there is no need to panic if you spill something on your favourite outfit.
You will find a fully equipped KITCHEN ready for your groups gourmet to cook up a storm. There is a lovely breakfast bar complete with stools.
This beautiful property is located at Arcadia Village beautifully situated adjacent to Hope Lake in the Virgil Valley of the Finger Lakes Region. Boasting a "green" status, this property offers tons of excitement and adventure paired with amazing amenities, and relaxation facilities. Make sure to take the complimentary shuttle to Hope Lake Lodge where you can enjoy access to the year-round outdoor pool and hot tub as well as a state of the art fitness center open 24-hours a day with cutting-edge Precor equipment. After a day enjoying the outdoors, dine at the Acorn Grill or the Bobcat Lounge before heading to the Starlight Arcade. At Hope Lake Lodge, for an additional charge, you may enlist a professional to help you relax at the Waterfalls Spa or experience the Cascades Indoor Water Park with a wave pool, three-story tube slide, body slides, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an activity pool. If you have little ones then the Bearfoot Den Activities Center will be an exciting adventure with crafts, games, and other fun activities in the mornings (fees may apply depending on the activity).
You will never run out of things to do at Hope Lake/Greek Peak Mountain. Not only is Greek Peak Mountian an amazing ski hill, nearby there is the Outdoor Adventure Centre which offers a myriad of activities including a year-round MOUNTAIN ROLLER COASTER, aerial ropes course, euro bungee, and snow tubing (our personal favourite)! There is a 9-hole disc golf course around scenic Hope Lake for your enjoyment. The Nordic Center at Hope Lake is the perfect setting for cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, and hiking the Finger Lakes Trail. Golf, tennis, collegiate sports, wine tours, sailing, fishing & water skiing on Cayuga Lake are all wonderful experiences. Don't forget your state park access where you can hike the gorges, enjoy outdoor movie theatres, ice skate, horseback ride, berry pick and visit Hollenbeck's Cider Mill. Additional charges may apply depending on the activity.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Cribs (no charge) and rollaway beds (nominal charge) are available first come first serve
- Copying and faxing at the front desk (small charge)
- Shuttle Service to Greek Peak Mountain and Hope Lake Lodge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain bike rentals (March - October)
- A number of these units are available and each unit features individual decor and bedding arrangements! Please specify your preferences with us upon booking