5 Bedroom for 16, Cortland
Come and stay in our gorgeous 5 bedroom log home, minutes from Greek Peak Mountain Resort. What you'll love:
- Sleeps up to 16 guests!
- Master bedroom with king bed
- 2 bedrooms with a queen bed
- 2 bedrooms with a full bed and twin bunk beds, perfect for kids
- Cozy stone-fronted fireplace and 4 awesome decks
- Relax in the 3 beautiful living areas, including a rec room!
- Exquisite wood craftsmanship and decor
- Complimentary parking and laundry in-suite
- Access to the Indoor Waterpark nearby, with pools and slides!
Our beautiful and traditional 3-level log home is the epitome of luxury, featuring high ceilings and natural wood and stone furnishings. You'll feel tucked away from the hustle and bustle, while being minutes from the adventure at Greek Peak Resort. Make sure you step out onto the massive decks to enjoy the mountain views with a glass of wine!
There are 5 BEDROOMS to accommodate your group. On the first floor, there is a bedroom featuring a queen-sized bed and a TV, and another bedroom featuring a comfortable full bed and a set of twin bunk beds. On the main floor, the massive master bedroom features a plush king-sized bed, and another bedroom contains a queen-sized bed and a TV. On the top floor, the fifth bedroom also contains a full bed and a set of twin bunk beds.
Get ready in the 3 BATHROOMS, all fully-equipped with towels. One bathroom features a large soaker tub, perfect to soothe sore muscles.
You will love the spacious and bright LIVING AREAS. On the top floor, a cozy loft with a seating area and a TV is ideal for the kids. On the main floor, cozy up on the couches in front of the majestic stone fireplace and catch up on your favourite shows. There is also a lovely recreation room for your group to hang out in. Want to keep clean during your trip? We have you covered with a washer and dryer in-house!
Cook up a storm in the fantastic, fully-equipped KITCHEN with updated appliances and a full assortment of cookware and utensils. Our dining room table has seating for 8, along with 4 seats at the breakfast bar.
Our guests enjoy access to a variety of excellent amenities at the nearby Hope Lake Lodge, a 5-minute walk away. Our guests love to get pampered at the Lodge's luxurious Waterfalls Spa before indulging in a tasty sandwich at the Acorn Grill. Your little ones, or the kids at heart, will love the Cascades Indoor Waterpark, featuring an assortment of rides, a wave pool, a three-story tube slide, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an outdoor pool open year-round.
This one-of-a-kind home is the perfect escape from the daily grind.
- Enjoy a FULL end of stay cleaning, and you can request housekeeping services during your stay for a fee
- A small fee applies for Cascade Waterpark passes
During your stay, we highly recommend heading to Cortland Diner in town and trying the omelet. In the winter, there is a complimentary shuttle service to take you to the Lodge, as well as to the ski resort. In the summer, walk over to the base of the resort, where you can partake in the amazing Mountain Coaster at the Adventure Centre!
Fireplace (gas or electric)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Outdoor parking area (free)
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Helpful and friendly hotel-style front desk and concierge service located in Hope Lake Lodge
- For our business travellers, take advantage of the conference facilities and meeting rooms
- An ATM is conveniently located at the Lodge to keep your holiday stress-free
- Arrange for waterpark passes, from $15 - $35 USD
- While pets aren't able to be accommodated, please ask us about service animals. We're also happy to advise you of kennels in the area!
- A resort fee of 8% will be collected upon booking