Cedar River Suite, Cortland
This deluxe 2 bedroom suite is ideal for up to 10 guests and offers all the modern comforts of home. Enjoy staying at the most luxurious accommodation in the Finger Lakes region with loads of amenities and activities that keep our guests coming back!
- 2 Queen beds in the master bedroom
- 1 Queen bed in the second bedroom + Queen sleeper sofa
- There is 1 Queen-sized sofabed in the living area
- There are 3 full bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private balcony, fireplace & flat screen TV
- Access to a year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and Starlight Arcade.
- Waterfalls-Spa, Cascades Indoor Waterpark, & 3 restaurants on-site
- Must try nearby Outdoor Adventure Centre with mountain roller coaster!
- 24/7 Front desk for easy check-in, concierge services, shuttle to and from the mountain
Stay in the majestic Cedar River Suite, which features warm and inviting decor in an amazing location surrounded by mountains and lakes which are enhanced by amazing attractions and activities!
There are 2 BEDROOMS, the master bedroom has 2 queen beds and a balcony with seating for 4. The second bedroom has a luxurious queen bed and a queen sleeper sofa. In the living room also has a queen-sized sleeper sofa. Note that both bedrooms have their own separate entrance and can be locked off from the main living area of the unit offering extra privacy when travelling with larger groups.
In the fully equipped KITCHEN, you will have everything you need to prepare meals in comfort and then enjoy them at the dining table with seating for 6.
In the LIVING AREA sink into the comfortable sofa and warm up in front of the large river rock fireplace while you watch the flatscreen TV and take advantage of the free Wi-Fi. Note that the master bedroom and living room have private entrances and you can lock the doors between the living room and the bedroom for extra privacy.
There are 3 full BATHROOMS, the first is ensuite to the master bedroom which features a spacious vanity with a shower/tub combination. The second bathroom is ensuite to the second bedroom and features a modern shower and vanity. The last bathroom is adjacent to the living area and is complete with a shower and vanity as well.
This beautiful property is located at the Hope Lake Lodge which is a luxurious, upstate hotel, beautifully situated on Hope Lake in the Virgil Valley of the Finger Lakes Region. Boasting a "green" status, this property offers tons of excitement and adventure paired with amazing amenities, relaxation facilities, and a complimentary valet. You have access to the year-round outdoor pool and hot tub as well as a state of the art fitness center open 24-hours a day with cutting-edge Precor equipment. After a day enjoying the outdoors, dine at the Acorn Grill or the Bobcat Lounge before heading to the Starlight Arcade. On-site, for additional charges, you may enlist a professional to help you relax at the Waterfalls Spa, or experience the Cascades Indoor Water Park with a wave pool, three-story tube slide, body slides, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an activity pool. If you have little ones then the Bearfoot Den Activities Center will be an exciting adventure with crafts, games, and other fun activities in the mornings (fees may apply depending on the activity).
You will never run out of things to do at Hope Lake/Greek Peak Mountain. Not only is Greek Peak Mountian an amazing ski hill, nearby there is the Outdoor Adventure Centre which offers a myriad of activities including a year-round MOUNTAIN ROLLER COASTER, aerial ropes course, euro bungee, and snow tubing (our personal favourite)! There is a 9-hole disc golf course around scenic Hope Lake for your enjoyment. The Nordic Center at Hope Lake is the perfect setting for cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, and hiking the Finger Lakes Trail. Golf, tennis, collegiate sports, wine tours, sailing, fishing & water skiing on Cayuga Lake are all wonderful experiences. Don't forget your state park access where you can hike the gorges, enjoy outdoor movie theatres, ice skate, horseback ride, berry pick and visit Hollenbeck's Cider Mill. Additional charges may apply depending on the activity.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in every bedroom
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- Make use of the complimentary valet service
- ATM in the lobby
- Great for conferences and banquets - they cater
- Cribs (no charge) and rollaway beds (nominal charge) are available first come first serve
- Copying and faxing at the front desk (small charge)
- Evergreen gift shop
- Coin operated laundry on the first floor
- 24-Hour room service (limited menu after hours)
- Shuttle Service to Greek Peak Mountain
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the lodge and USA today at the lobby (Monday - Friday)
- Mountain bike rentals (March - October)