Ledge Rock Suite, Cortland
** Please note that public areas and amenities may be closed due to social distancing measures related to COVID-19. There may also be requirements to wear protective masks in public areas. We encourage all guests to verify if any travel restrictions regarding essential or non-essential travel are in effect at the time of your booking. We will remove this notice once we are comfortable these restrictions are lifted. **
This beautiful 1 bedroom corner suite is ideal for up to 6 guests and offers all the modern comforts of home. Enjoy staying at the most luxurious accommodation in the Finger Lakes region with loads of amenities and activities that keep our guests coming back!
- 1 Bedroom with a Queen-sized bed
- 1 Queen-sized sofabed in the living area
- There is either 1 Queen-sized bed in the living room or a DEN with 1 Bunk bed. Please specify your preference at booking.
- There is 1 full bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fireplace & flat screen TV
- Access to a year-round outdoor pool & hot tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and Starlight Arcade.
- Waterfalls-Spa, Cascades Indoor Waterpark, & 3 restaurants on-site
- Must try nearby Outdoor Adventure Centre with mountain roller coaster!
- 24/7 Front desk for easy check-in, concierge services, shuttle to and from the mountain
Stay in the bright and beautiful Ledge Rock Suite, which features warm and inviting decor in an amazing location surrounded by mountains and lakes which are enhanced by amazing attractions and activities! This is a corner unit and has beautiful views for your enjoyment.
There is 1 BEDROOM with a comfortable queen bed and luxury linens.
In the fully equipped KITCHEN, you will have everything you need to prepare meals in comfort and then enjoy them at the dining table with seating for at least 6.
In the LIVING AREA warm up in front of the large river rock fireplace and turn on the flatscreen TV with DVD player. There is also 1 queen- queen-sized sleeper sofa. Guests have the choice of 2 possible bedding configurations; the first is an additional queen sized murphy bed in this living room and the second option is a den with 2 bunk beds. As we have multiple units for this listing please specify your preference for bedding arrangement at the time of booking so that we can best suit your vacation needs. Rest assured that each unit is designed and decorated to the same high standard.
There is 1 spacious full BATHROOM which is accessible via the bedroom or living room and comes complete with fluffy towels.
This beautiful property is located at the Hope Lake Lodge which is a luxurious, upstate hotel, beautifully situated on Hope Lake in the Virgil Valley of the Finger Lakes Region. Boasting a "green" status, this property offers tons of excitement and adventure paired with amazing amenities, relaxation facilities, and a complimentary valet. You have access to the year-round outdoor pool and hot tub as well as a state of the art fitness center open 24-hours a day with cutting-edge Precor equipment. After a day enjoying the outdoors, dine at the Acorn Grill or the Bobcat Lounge before heading to the Starlight Arcade. On-site, for additional charges, you may enlist a professional to help you relax at the Waterfalls Spa or experience the Cascades Indoor Water Park with a wave pool, three-story tube slide, body slides, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and an activity pool. If you have little ones then the Bearfoot Den Activities Center will be an exciting adventure with crafts, games, and other fun activities in the mornings (fees may apply depending on the activity).
You will never run out of things to do at Hope Lake/Greek Peak Mountain. Not only is Greek Peak Mountain an amazing ski hill, nearby there is the Outdoor Adventure Centre which offers a myriad of activities including a year-round MOUNTAIN ROLLER COASTER, aerial ropes course, euro bungee, and snow tubing (our personal favourite)! There is a 9-hole disc golf course around scenic Hope Lake for your enjoyment. The Nordic Center at Hope Lake is the perfect setting for cross-country skiing, snow-shoeing, and hiking the Finger Lakes Trail. Golf, tennis, collegiate sports, wine tours, sailing, fishing & water skiing on Cayuga Lake are all wonderful experiences. Don't forget your state park access where you can hike the gorges, enjoy outdoor movie theatres, ice skate, horseback ride, berry pick and visit Hollenbeck's Cider Mill. Additional charges may apply depending on the activity.
Fireplace (wood burning)
TV in common area
All suites are non-smoking
Hot tub (outdoor shared)
Outdoor pool (year round)
Relax & Rejuvenate
Dishes & utensils
Full size fridge/freezer
- We have multiple units for this listing, each designed and decorated to the same high taste. Please specify bedding configuration preferences at the time of booking,
- Make use of the complimentary valet service
- ATM in the lobby
- Great for conferences and banquets - they cater
- Cribs (no charge) and rollaway beds (nominal charge) are available first come first serve
- Copying and faxing at the front desk (small charge)
- Evergreen gift shop
- Coin operated laundry on the first floor
- 24-Hour room service (limited menu after hours)
- Shuttle Service to Greek Peak Mountain
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the lodge and USA today at the lobby (Monday - Friday)
- Mountain bike rentals (March - October)